𝟗. 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝘆 ♀️

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵.

Upon hearing your words of consent, Yelena's lips turned up into a satisfied smirk, not like any of the other shit-eating ones she had given you on other occasions. This time you were actually glad to see her look at you with that expression, dark eyes focused on you as she got up from her position, heading towards the door that wasn't far from where you were.

At first, you were rather confused at what she was doing. Surely she wasn't going to up and leave now that you admitted to wanting her, right? Then again, this was Yelena you were talking about.

Your thoughts were cut off as soon as you heard the lock on the door fall into place. She was preventing there to be another interruption, and as far as you knew, nobody would guess that you were in her room, so you wouldn't get called up by your comrades. You'd worry about giving them an explanation of your absence the following day.

Right now, your eyes were focused on the woman's figure, approaching you once more, having already dealt with the door. You didn't know if it was her own lust upon you or your excruciating need to touch her again, but you were practically buzzing in your seat. Strange as it might seem, you were excited.

Eyes settling into a half-lidded gaze, you watched as Yelena leaned back down towards you, wrapping your arms around her neck to ensure that you were brought back to her quickly. Her lips were intoxicating, and you couldn't get enough of them, moving in sync with her as your head remained tilted. You wondered how someone could have such an effect on you.

Yelena was getting rather bored with your lips, and she knew that they had received enough attention by the fact that they were now slightly swollen, glistening in the faint light of the lanterns. As she stared at your needy face, she spoke out to you, voice lowered a few octaves, causing you to pay all of your attention to her as if your life depended on it.

"I'm going to absolutely ruin you"

At this, you smiled at her, deciding that you were going to take a teasing approach to her words. You were almost weakened by her presence, caged in by her arms, but you weren't going to show it so easily.

"I'll believe you when you do"

A low chuckle escaping her lips, she didn't waste another second as she dipped her head towards your neck. Not bothering to start with light kisses against your skin, she gave your neck a drawn-out lick, followed by a rather harsh bite, causing you to let out a startled hiss. She wasn't going to play around this time, it seemed.

Her lips sucked at the now marked section of skin, enticing you into turning your head ever so slightly to allow her more access. Your hands had returned to pulling at her locks, whilst her own were starting to snake behind you. Of course, undressing you was not going to be an easy task.

For now, though, Yelena was more preoccupied in leaving pretty little marks all over your neck, enthralled in your scent as she worked on your skin, taking in every faint sound you made whenever she found a rather sensitive area. All you wanted to do was rip off her white shirt, but the hand that had gone down to her collar was not going to fulfil your wish on its own.

Satisfied with her work, Yelena came back up to take your lips, one of her hands sliding up to caress your bruised neck. Heavy breathing was something you were both also sharing, and it only quickened when she pulled away, her eyes panning down to look at your corset.

You didn't need words to understand what she was insinuating, so you pushed her slightly back by her chest, your hand retracting instantly as you brought both of them to your back. It was a chore to rid yourself of the corset, but you had more than enough practice to be able to untie the laces in a few seconds. Loosening the tight piece of clothing, you slipped it off, discarding it to the floor beside the sofa.