Together

Hope and Stiles were together, they had parked the jeep by the cliff so they could watch the sun go down over beacon hills.  They both sat on the hood of the jeep, watching the sky turn pink.  And Hope had surprised Stiles by swinging her legs around Stiles' hips, so she was straddling him and kissing him.

Hope leaned forward pushing Stiles to lay back on the hood of the jeep.  Their lips moved together in harmony, Hope opened her mouth for Stiles to go in.  Stiles' tongue swept in feeling the inside of her mouth.

When Stiles' tongue went across the roof of her mouth she let out a muffled laugh.

They broke away, and Stiles looked at her confused,"What was that about?" he asked amused.

"I'm ticklish there," she said laughing slightly.

Stiles laughed before pulling Hope back down giving her more kisses, before pulling back to Hope's protest.

"So how long are we going to keep this a secret?" Stiles asked placing a hand on her thigh, teasing her a little bit.

"I don't know.  I just got out of a relationship, and we're in a good place right now.  I'm kinda afraid that if we tell anyone it might ruin it," Hope told him, touching his face lovingly.

Stiles nodded understanding, before leaning up kissing Hope on the jaw, the underside of her neck, and the pulse point on her throat.

Stiles felt her heartbeat against his lips, and he sucked on it gently earning a moan from Hope.  Stiles felt his fangs start to come out and he got the urge to bite her.

Stiles backed away immediately fighting the instinct to harm Hope.

"Stiles, what's wrong?" Hope asked confused, getting off of Stiles.

Stiles sat up feeling his eyes burn blue,"Somethings wrong," Stiles said grimacing, trying to turn back.

Hope felt her own werewolf fangs start to come out at the sight of Stiles' own teeth, she was strangely aroused at it.

"I think I know what you mean," Hope said.

Stiles looked over at Hope, to see her yellow eyes.

"Freya?" Stiles asked.

"Freya," Hope confirmed.

Time Skip

"So what were you two doing when this happened?" Freya asked, looking at their changed appearances.

"Uhhh just hanging out," Stiles said, resisting the urge to look at Hope.

Freya gave a look to Hope, knowing that they were hiding something.

Hope sighed, hating what was about to come next,"We were making out," Hope said quickly wanting to get it over with.

Freya's jaw dropped, and looked from Stiles to Hope.  Stiles entire face turned red, and he rubbed the back of his neck.

Freya pinched the bridge of her nose,"How long have you two been together?"

"A few days," Hope answered looking down.

"Have you had sex yet?"

This caused Stiles to speak up,"What?  No, it's only been a three days," He said half shouting.

"Stiles calm down.  I'm not mad," Freya reassuring Stiles.

"So is there an explanation for this?" she said while gesturing to her sharp teeth.

"Your connection is getting stronger.  Now that you're more . . . . . intimate.  It's causing your animal sides to grow more aggressive, and territorial," Freya explained confusing them,"They want to claim their mate."