Family

Rafael laid Lydia on the couch,"So how do you know her?" Lizzie asked Stiles as they came in.

"She's a banshee," Stiles answered looking down at the unconscious girl,"She's part of the McCall pack.  We were friends once, now I'm not very sure."

"I'm sorry Stiles I didn't know," Lizzie said, remembering some of the stories Stiles told her.

"It's all right I've gotten over it," Stiles said shrugging still in a slight happy daze that he found out he was having a daughter.

"Yeah well should we offer an explanation to her because she's starting to wake up," MG said looking at the moving form on the couch.

"I'll talk to her," Stiles said and Hope gave him an unsure look,"I'll be fine," he assured her giving her a smile.

They all left the room except for Stiles and Lydia.

"Heyyyy Lydia," Stiles said as she sat up, and she looked at him with wide eyes remembering what happened before she passed out.

"Stiles what hell is going on?"

Stiles sighed,"I live here with my pregnant girlfriend, who is a werewolf, witch, vampire tribrid with her friends form her home town."

Lydia's jaw dropped,"Hey your the one that wanted to know what was going on," Stiles said sarcastically.

Lydia started to laugh confusing Stiles,"Okay did not expect that reaction."

"S-Sorry it's just hard to believe, that you actually had the balls to get a girl pregnant," Lydia told him with no filter.

"Wow I'm not feeling emasculated at all," Stiles said,"Wait so are we still friends?  I thought you were going along with the pack in kicking me out."

"No actually I was the only one who wanted you to stay in, but Scott wouldn't have it.  And I tried calling you to see if you were okay but there wasn't an answer," Lydia explained.

"Yeah, my phone kind of got . . . fried, and I got a new one with a different number."

"Umm what exactly are you?"

Stiles was surprised she was so cool with this,"Raiju, kinda like a hellhound but with lightning and a lot more powerful."

Time Skip

It's been a few days since the prom, gender reveal, and explanation to Lydia, and things had settled down a lot.  Lydia and Hope became great friends, and Stiles was glad he could have an old friend back in his life.  Rafael, Landon, Kaleb, and MG had gone back to Mystic Falls, while the Saltzman's remained to help Hope.  Hope still hadn't told her family yet because of wanting to protect Stiles from their unending wrath.

Their house was empty, because they had gone out to eat to discuss some more baby names, the only thing that they could agree on was that the last name would be Mikaelson-Stilinski.

"Hope, are you home?" Freya called out, as she walked into the empty house, she had decided to drop in for a visit alone to make sure Hope wasn't getting into any shenanigans.

Feeling a little hungry she went to the kitchen and took a look in the fridge to see what looked like a never ending amount of fried chicken and pickles.

"What the hell," Freya said looking at the food, before grabbing a diet coke and closing the door, giving her the sight of a bunch of pictures taped to the refrigerator door, her eyes focused on one that looked like a baby's ultrasound.

Freya's eyes widened,"He didn't," she said out loud, before looking at another picture of Stiles smiling next to what looked like a very pregnant belly.  Freya felt her magic start to spark making her soda start to freeze over leaving a it covered in frost.  Her eyes went to another picture of Stiles and Hope with his hands on her swollen stomach, they were both smiling looking very happy.

The soda in her hand exploded, but she didn't pay any attention to it, she took out her phone and sent a text message to her siblings 'Get to Beacon Hills as fast as you can.  I need your help ripping the balls off of someone.'

Kol was the first to reply,'Lovely, I'll be there in about an hour.'

Then came Rebekah's reply,'Wow, never knew you had that dark of a dark side.  See you soon ;)'

Time Skip

"Why the hell would you suggest Sally," Stiles exclaimed at Alaric, as they all approached the front door.

He shrugged,"It's a classic."

"You know what you don't get a vote.  Not with the name Alaric," Hope said about to open the door.

"I didn't choose it," Alaric said making everyone laugh.

Everyone stepped into the house, and Stiles flicked on the lights to reveal the remainder of the original family and their spouses, with the exception of Keelin and baby Nik.

Hope's eyes widened,"Oh fuck."

Stiles looked at Hope in surprise thinking that he had never heard her say that word before.

"Hope do you mind telling me what this was doing on the fridge?" Freya said, holding up one of the pictures of the ultrasound.

"Uhh Lizzie's ultrasound," Hope offered getting a glare from the blonde twin.

"Really, I notice you seem a little bit bigger than the last time I saw you," Freya said, and Kol started to smirk.

"Are you calling me fat?" Hope asked giving her family a glare.

"Hope, just drop the act," Marcel said, looking over the group.

"Okay fine I was going to tell you--"

"HOW COULD YOU GET PREGNANT YOUR JUST A KID, AND WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING US, WHILE YOU WERE ON THE WAY TO THE DELIVERY ROOM?" Freya screamed making everyone take a step back from her.

"It wasn't like we planned it!" Hope yelled back,"It just happened and the reason I didn't want to tell you is because of how your reacting right now."

Freya laid her head in her hands groaning,"Stiles is the father," Freya said, not a question.

"Yeah," Stiles said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you guys sure about this.  A baby is a lot of responsibility.  And your still just kids," Freya told them.

"Kids that happen to be immortal and some of the strongest creatures on earth," Stiles said earning a glare from Freya.

"Fine you have our blessing," Freya said making Rebekah squeal.

"Your having a baby.  I can't believe it.  Can I please be the Godmother?" Rebekah asked.

Lizzie started to glare at the former original vampire.

(A/N) Sorry it's a bit short.  I could use some ideas for future chapters please comment some ideas.