SHE SAID WHAT?

It had been a month since Stiles had the dream, and he had left needing to stay away from Hope not sure if he could trust himself to be around her.  They were lucky it was winter break so Stiles gave his dad an excuse of wanting to travel around for the holidays.

"So where are you now?" Hope asked Stiles over the phone.

"I'm in Asia right now.  Some little village by the great wall.   No electricity thankfully so no power outages.  I kind of like it here, it's pretty simple, you know.  And they're big fans of meditating so I've been doing some of that," Stiles told her,"And the reception is a bit spotty so I'm glad I was able to call you."

"Yeah me too," Hope told him, while sitting down on the couch watching the fire dance in the fire place,"Is there any chance of you coming back soon?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't know, Hope.  I don't want to hurt you if I can't control it," Stiles told her.

"Well what if I can't control it," Hope told him getting frustrated,"You keep forgetting that your not the only one going through this.  And besides I'm immortal nothing you do will permanently hurt me."

"That doesn't exactly make me feel better Hope."

Hope sighed,"Can we please just talk about something else?"

"Okay, okay . . . . Umm I don't know what to talk about."

"Umm I think Liam has a crush on me," Hope offered, looking to start a new conversation.

"What?" Stiles asked, in a low voice.

"Liam tried flirting with me during school," Hope told her protector hesitantly.

Stiles went dead silent and Hope wasn't sure if he was still on the phone or not.

"Stiles?  Are you still there?" Hope asked.

There was another moment of silence before Stiles spoke up,"I'm coming back," After he said that he hung up.

Hope processed what just happened, 'Stiles was coming back he was actually coming back' She thought happily.

There was a sharp knock on the front door, confused Hope stood up to get it.

She opened the door hoping it was Stiles, but it was none other than the McCall pack.

Hope rolled her eyes at them,"What do you want doggies?"

Scott glared at her,"We know what you are Mikaelson."

"Really Scooby what do you think I am?" Hope said sarcastically.

"Your a member of the original family, the worst murderers in all of history."

"Not gonna lie, I am," Hope admitted,"And I've only killed one human, because I was possessed by an ancient witch."

Scott only glared at her with red eyes,"You need to leave now."

Hope noticed the sudden change in the weather had dropped at least twenty degrees.

Scott lunged forward and grabbed Hope by the arm throwing her to the ground.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," Scott told her starting to shift.

The clouds darkened significantly covering up most of the left over daylight.

"Look man I don't know what your problem is," Hope said keeping her wolf under control.

"What did you do to Stiles?" Scott shouted completing his shift.

The wind picked up, making Hope's hair whip around her head.  The pack hadn't noticed this yet, their focus still on Hope.

"I didn't do anything to him," Hope said gritting her teeth,"I care about him more than any of you ever will."