•REQUEST FORM (closed)•

Channel: AlchemyBookz

*microphone crackles*
*camera shakes and pans out*

Hugo: heh, only took me two minutes to set this up! Take that Goggles. *looks at camera* alrighty, let's do this-
*looks at piece of paper* In this segment I'll explain some things to you how you're going to request stuff.

First off, If you want your request done you got to hit that follow button, and it's gotta be permanent ya punks!! And vote! ;3

Also there's only room for ten video requests in this space until the next request form because you can also have a drawing done by our sponsor moonshadowwolf17 who is here with us, which you have to follow permanently if you decide to have the picture too.
And you can only fill in two forms maximum so other viewers get a chance to ask for something!

Moonshadowwolf17: *waves* hi guys! Also yeah, Hugo's got a point there, I'm going to be drawing a single picture which will show and/or answer the question or dare, along with the new vid!
Considering art takes a while I'd appreciate that support! But I can't do complicated comics so just understand a single panel or two panel is what you're getting unless I'm feeling spontaneous!

Hugo: so there you have it. Our sponsor will draw a scene from the question or dare-

And you can request and ask questions, dares, scenarios such as visiting places, picnicking or trying ice skating etc. that kind of shit, basically whatever you come up with we'll video it. You can put in more then one thing per form too, but you can't have more then 2 filled out forms.

Now onto the actual fricking form, you got to fill it out down below. And no it ain't hard; Just fill it out right here!
⬇️
You must fill it out here!! ⬇️

•FORM 01•
Username:
Question:
Dare:
Scenario:
Drawing of request:
Password:

Moonshadowwolf17: uhhh Hugo, I think you forgot to explain the password thing.

Hugo: I was about to get to that. I wanted to make sure people were paying attention that's all-
Lemme show you a mock form filled out-

Username: AlchemyBookz
Question: when did you guys find out about me and Goggles being a thing?
Dare: to answer my question up above >:3
Scenario: you guys answering said question in comments
Drawing of request: my question
Password: Goggles

Okay, so now we're done with that, I'll explain. The password is your favorite person. Simple.

Moonshadowwolf17: awwww so you chose Varian? I was half expecting you to say yourself-

Hugo: I don't know whether I should slap you or be offended. Both sound good...
Anyway the password is there to make sure you're actually paying attention to the instructions, that's it.

So you can ask more then one question in a form along with several dares and scenarios. It's just got to be neat as possible and not overdone.

Moony, do you mind showing us one more example?

Moonshadowwolf17: not at all! So if you want to request more then one thing here's an example guys!

Username: moonshadowwolf17
Question: 1. (Insert Q.) 2. (Insert Q) 3. (Insert Q.)
Dare: 1. (Insert D.) 2. (Insert D.) 3. (Insert D.)
Scenario: 1. (Insert S.) 2. (Insert S.) 3. (Insert S.)
Drawing of request: Dare request 2
Password: Cassandra

You can only ask up to three different things in one form!! And you can only get one drawing per form as well!! I hope that's clear!

Hugo: so there you have it, just follow the instructions! And another thing, once all ten spots are taken you can still fill out the form cuz back up there, so I can put you in the next form application 02 when it comes out. *about to turn off camera*
Oh, Also no unfollowing or stealing my sponsors art, doing so will get you banned- no reason to be a jerk there! So yeah stay cool and do yourself a favor by being decent!

Moonshadowwolf17: hope you have fun guys! *winks* also gimme Varigo stuff please!

Hugo: see ya punks later!
*camera goes off*

—————
Spots taken until next form-
1. @I_mean_like_da_fuq
2. @Inkwell33
3. @AdrianLightD
4. @Xiar532
5. @kpopandartlover2
6. @melenora
7. [CLOSED]
8. [CLOSED]
9. [CLOSED]
10. [CLOSED]

• • •
(This book is discontinued now, but the dares are still here to read and enjoy- along with the narration here which I thought you guys might still want!
Thanks for reading-!)