Who's Scared of Tiny Green Elves?

Channel: AlchemyBookz

*camera crackles and pans out*

Varian: welcome back viewers! Glad to see your back for this week's new video!

Yong: yeah! hey guys! *waves enthusiastically* todayyyy, we're going to GET SPOoOOKYYYY...
*presses button*

Yong: As you can see, we get to answer this awesome person's question! About our BIGGEST FEARS!! *backs up from screen and shows his cape*

Nuru: *laughs* sweetie, what are you wearing?

Yong: Imma vampire!! They're super scary!! *flashes cape* thought it'd match the video!!

Varian: are vampires your biggest fear then?

Yong: Nope! But they might be someone else's!

Nuru: So who's going to go first on this? I don't think any of us are too eager to go telling everyone our biggest fears.

Varian: well, I guess I could go first...

Hugo: *pipes up* you know Goggles, Sparky's costume reminds that I came across something. There's a lot of vampire shit for you. Like a LOT-

Varian: what does that have to do with anything?

Hugo: nothing I s'pose. Just find it ironic since you can't stand looking at blood. You were called Vamparian or something btw

Yong: whoa!! How cool! Your name actually works in that pretty well!

Varian: *miffed* I can look at blood just fine thanks.

Hugo: not what I heard. I heard ya fainted. *smirks at him*

Varian: I didn't faint!! I got hit in the back of my head resulting in me PASSING OUT. There's a difference! Also! It drew blood! I'm lucky I'm okay after that!

Nuru: oh wow... did you get a doctor to look at that? *concerned*

Varian: yeah, I did. It was all good though thankfully *rubs his head laughing nervously*

Hugo: I bet you still can't look at blood without fainting-

Varian: *sighs and looks at him annoyed* I'm not scared of blood, okay? And speaking of scared, we have a video to do here. *points to camera*

Yong: Yeah I'm curious about what you guys are scared of... *looks up at them* you all seem to be so brave and grown up!

Varian: Ha... well, it isn't all what it seems *rubs his hair*

Nuru: *smiles at Yong* everyone's afraid of something... that doesn't just go away because you get older. I wish it did though!

Yong: that would be great!! Not to be afraid of anything!