Varigo: Loathe or Love?

Channel: AlchemyBookz

*camera opens up*

Varian: hi guys! Nice to see you again!
*the gang all smiling except Hugo*

Hugo: *yawns and leans further back into his seat* Yeah, nice doing this when I was trying to sleep-

Nuru: *raises eyebrow* it's 9 in the morning, you should be fine.

Varian: Lets just get to those questions! *not wanting them to fight*
*presses button with gusto*

Varian: Lets just get to those questions! *not wanting them to fight**presses button with gusto*

Nuru: well if that dare isn't a recipe for disaster I don't know what is. *facepalm*

Varian: *looking at the screen* well, it doesn't sound that bad to me, it'll be a healthy exercise for me and Hugo. *smiles at him warmly* Besides, I'm pretty sure he knows what I already don't like from before aha-

Yong: are you sure about that? I think the things you used to hate about each other now you like about each other *grins*

Varian: what are you talking about?

Hugo: I think it's pretty obvious Freckles- *stretching*

Nuru: *exasperated* your constant bickering is like an old married couple, and you both can't tell me you don't enjoy doing it. I know HE *looks at Hugo* doesn't mind it.

Hugo: *shrugs* what can I say? He looks adorable when he's pissed off.

Varian: I DO NOT!!

Hugo: *smirking* yes, yes you do. You're scrunching up your shoulders and ur' face is getting red like it always does.

Varian: *visibly relaxes his shoulders and crosses his arms* I don't do that- *annoyed*

Yong: *holding back laughter as he points toward him* you're doing it again

Hugo: and Sparky, don't you agree he looks cute and tiny while doing it?

Yong: *nods* sorry Varian, you look kinda like an angry kitten or something I can't lie here! *laughs*

Nuru: how about we just get the dare and then we can cool down with the holidays, since we're already on this.

Varian: great idea, since it's obvious Hugo enjoys ticking me off, I'll tell something I hate about him.

Hugo: *snorts* this should be good, cuz you *boops Varian's freckled nose* can't hate anything about me