So About Those Requests-

Moony: hey guys! I know it's been a good while, so about all the past requests you guys have been filing up and the question of this book-
Lemme address some things cuz I realize I've kinda neglected it.

1. Most of the requests that have been asked for and haven't been done, people didn't put it in the request form page and/or actually follow my directions-
Which is nothing against you guys, but it's one, harder to keep track of requests when you don't put in the area I made it for and why I was asking for to also be able to find you guys easier if I had any questions on your request or wanted to brush up with you in DM's for personal thoughts.

2. I made this book a whole year and plus some ago, I haven't and don't really use this style or form of writing- so me continuing it on doesn't really feel comfortable to me like it used to be when I first started messing around.
Plus, my thoughts on the characters and how they would react have matured too so it's fun to read back on what I did but there's a lot I would change just due to my personal opinion!

3. There's other books and idea I'd like to pursue, along with the fact I have other things in life to do. So my interests have pulled me to want to try to write more mature and professionally written things. Doesn't mean I won't write funny crazy scenarios still maybe somewhere else or who knows maybe even actually decide to update in here, but I'm just telling ya guys I'm pretty much done here.
Which is why I've decided after a lot of thought to just tell you guys I'm closing this book til further notice. Which just means, it's over unless a random update comes two years later or something for any poor soul who happens to read the book then still XD

I'm really glad I've made you guys laugh and tried something new like using the style I have and it just being gags and stuff- and it's nice to see some people are still interested!
But I'm closing it, and I wanted to say thank you and give a decent goodbye and close to this// (and in any case I still have other random books about these two gay idiots that I plan on dabbling in so it isn't goodbye goodbye, just goodbye for this book in particular-)
It was a good run and I had fun writing these and making chaotic stuff happen while also interacting with the group-

Hope you all have a great day! And thanks for reading! May varigo always be with you ya crazy punks 💚💙