Rainbow

Yay another one finally done I know it's kind of a random order so some of the new ones are out of place but it's just cause there in weird spaces I'm my drafts so ignore that. Some daiminette for y'all. Also like it says in the description I won't be doing Adrianette unless requested specifically.

Marinette walked into her classroom, as she grabbed her sweater to prepare for the cold classroom in Gotham academy she noticed someone In the back seat. She recognized him as Damian but she saw some blue liquid coming from his eyes, Tears! She had interacted with him a few times. Right now it was lunch she just likes to read quietly before class starts. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. She picked up her phone took out her headphones and pressed play on a song. It started to play.

"I know you, you're a special one
Some see crazy where I see love
You fall so low but soar so high"

Damian looked up slightly, a bit confused at the girl looking at him singing the words in sink with the song playing on her phone.

"Big dreamers shoot for open sky
So much life in those open eyes
So much depth, you look for the light
But when your wounds open, you will cry
You'll cry out now and you'll question why"

She danced gracefully around still looking at him singing the words looking sincere. He wondered why as no one had really ever cared about other people in Gotham and especially him.

"I can see a rainbow
In your tears as they fall on down
I can see your soul grow
Through the pain as they hit the ground
I can see a rainbow
In your tears as the sun comes out
As the sun comes out"

Her strong words comforting through this song, almost made just for him even if it was a song from a playlist.

"I am here and I see your pain
Through the storms, through the clouds, the rain
I'm telling you you cannot escape
You can do it, just feel baby"

In that moment he wasn't afraid to cry, to feel emotion.

"I can see a rainbow
In your tears as they fall on down
I can see your soul grow
Through the pain as they hit the ground
I can see a rainbow
In your tears as the sun comes out
As the sun comes out"

She really did see his tears sparkle with rainbows as they fell. They both felt at peace.

"Here comes the sun
Smiling down
Here comes the sun
Smiling down
Here comes the sun
Smiling down
Smiling down"

The bell rang and he smiled at her wiped his tears before anyone came in the classroom. Once he had smiled at her she smiled back and put her headphones back on. For the next two days whenever he felt sad or alone he played that song and it was like she was there dancing with him.

She sat in the garden alone and broken. He walked to his favorite spot in the garden and spotted the girl. He noticed the tears rolling down her face. He started singing she looked up to where he emerged from the trees.

"I can see a rainbow
In your tears as they fall on down
I can see your soul grow
Through the pain as they hit the ground"

She smiled as the tears rolled down her face. He held out his hand and pulled her up when she grabbed it. He swayed her as they sang they began to dance. He wiped her tears from her face as she smiled. They stood there in the garden hidden from anyone else in there own world. As they both finished the song together, laughing as they danced.

"I can see a rainbow
In your tears as the sun comes out
As the sun comes out
I can see a rainbow
In your tears as they fall on down
I can see your soul grow
Through the pain as they hit the ground
I can see a rainbow
In your tears as the sun comes out
As the sun comes out"

"Hi I'm Damian."

"Marinette."