The Nights

Hey sorry it's been a while. Finals are starting up for this semester of school and I have a lot to do for school and just in general so I will try to update as best I can. Let me know if I accidentally forgot to do a request I just have a lot of drafts so. Thanks for the request NathanielaKing

Hey, once upon a younger year
When all our shadows disappeared
The animals inside came out to play
Hey, when face to face with all our fears

The beauty of bluenettes and the music kid ran though the forest. He remembered her messy hair in the light and her mud covered face as they ran. She remembered his gleaming smile with a few missing teeth and his light dusted frekals. They both looked awful but they didn't care they both thought the other was beautiful. The wild animals running beside them. Boy did there parents freaked when they found out they got super messy. They explained they wanted to face the scary monster in a cave, turns out it was a wolf that they befriend.

Learned our lessons through the tears
Made memories we knew would never fade

They learned to try even if they fail, there were many tears but all there lessons learned. They made memories they knew would last forever, both good and bad. That's how they grew to love together.

One day my father—he told me,
"Son, don't let it slip away"

That love they had was one for the ages the boys father said never let her go. But at some point he had to let her go. His love always remained.

He took me in his arms, I heard him say,
"When you get older
Your wild life will live for younger days
Think of me if ever you're afraid."

He was terrified of the world, and wished to be back in those younger days with his bluenette beauty. The way the nature called to him, was always so grand.

He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."

The boy slowly found his confidence he wanted to live his life the best he ever could.

My father told me when I was just a child
These are the nights that never die

The night he confessed his love to her was one that was forever. She told him how she loved him and was never going to let him go.

My father told me
When thunder clouds start pouring down
Light a fire they can't put out
Carve your name into those shinning stars

As life whent on they only grew more in love, yet no one seemed to notice. There were challenges to face, just like when they were kids. But they passed ever test so gracefully. They carved there name into a beautiful willow tree they found and made it there place.

He said, "Go venture far beyond the shores.
Don't forsake this life of yours.
I'll guide you home no matter where you are."

One day the girl had to leave to a different city but they vowed to keep in touch. It would be a year till she came back. They were both scared but they promised to stay true and always love one another.

One day my father—he told me,
"Son, don't let it slip away."
When I was just a kid I heard him say,
"When you get older
Your wild life will live for younger days
Think of me if ever you're afraid."

Many girls tried to get nino to fall for them but ever attempt was met with "my Marinette will be back and I will love her forever." One day he walked into the woods of his past and started to run to the tree. When he got there he saw a glint of blue hair. He immediately went over and hugged it. The blue haired girl hugged him back crying. She said "I love you my music note."
He said "I love you my blue haired beauty." She told him how her parents disapproved of them and didn't want her to go back. But she would always come back. That day they ran in the woods feeling free.

He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."
My father told me when I was just a child
These are the nights that never die

They sat under the stars recalling every moment sence they first fell in love, to when they were in school, to now. From that day on the spent their life as one of adventure, exploring the world. Running with the wolves, riding waves, exploring the world.

My father told me
These are the nights that never die
My father told me

And his father was right and their love lasted all eternity.

Hope you liked it sorry if it was a bit short.