Call it what you want

This was a great suggestion from @DhwaniJain8.
It is a bit changed but it should be pretty close to the suggestion. Anyway hope you enjoy.

Mari POV

"My castle crumbled overnight
I brought a knife to a gunfight"

My kindness wasn't enough to stop the harsh words of my once faithful kingdom of friends. They yelled harshly and accusative while they knocked me down. Just yesterday they were nice to me but what happened overnight.

"They took the crown, but it's alright
All the liars are calling me one"

Felix towered over me smirking, while Claude, Allegra, and Allen walked away. They ignored me they started to rule the school and my old friends. The people who said they would stay with me were lying and yet still called me a lier.

"Nobody's heard from me for months
I'm doing better than I ever was, 'cause
My baby's fit like a daydream"

They beat me up so much I had to stay home for a while. But I'm ok because I've got a knight in shining armor. He protects me and keeps his promises.

"Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to"

Adrien had left the class once his father heard of what was happening. But I had got an internship at the agreste brand. Where we slowly got together. He picks me up and walks with me. At that moment I stop caring what my classmates think cause they can call it what they want.

"My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to"

Adrien grew up quite a bit. He isn't a pushover and knows what's happening in the world. He never gets tired with me and treats me great. Not like Felix, Adrien fixed me when I was broken. So they can suck it up when im back on top.

"All my flowers grew back as thorns
Windows boarded up after the storm
He built a fire just to keep me warm"

After I closed myself up I never trusted anyone. I became stronger and way less of a doormat. My baby kept me warm in this storm.

"All the drama queens taking swings
All the jokers dressin' up as kings
They fade to nothing when I look at him
And I know I make the same mistakes every time"

A few people had left before this happened and still kept in touch with me. They believed me the two were Alex and Chloe. I didn't really ever get to see them much but we ranted to each-other about our lives. While Alya tried to be a queen In the school taking shots at me ever chance. The followers thought they were kings, and ruled everything. What fools. But my baby faded them all when I look into his beautiful eyes.

"Bridges burn, I never learn, at least I did one thing right
I did one thing right"

They apologized once and I believed them but they burned the bridge all over again. But Adrien was there to comfort me after. At least one thing in my life isn't a disaster.

"I'm laughing with my lover, making forts under covers
Trust him like a brother, yeah, you know I did one thing right"

We got to hang out especially since I didn't have to do chores for my ex friends. We got to make forts and watch movies, it was and is the happiest moments of my life.

"Starry eyes sparkin' up my darkest night
My baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to"

We walked under the stars. We got andres ice cream and watched the water under love lock bridge.

"My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new
(Call it what you want, call it what you want, call it)
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to"

We walk past my old friends holding hands and Felix looks like he's about to explode. But I don't care cause Adriens got me and I've got him. We tune out there screaming and walk on by.

"I want to wear his initial
On a chain round my neck, chain round my neck
Not because he owns me
But 'cause he really knows me"

The next day I find myself wearing an A necklace and I glance over to him and look at his M necklace. I smile to myself.

"Which is more than they can say, I
I recall late November, holdin' my breath
Slowly I said, "You don't need to save me
But would you run away with me?"
Yes (would you run away?)"

They didn't know me at all, They never did. The day I asked him to run away with me was one I wouldn't forget. As we started to pack our bags and run.

"My baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to
(Call it what you want, call it what you want, call it)
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to"

He grabbed the tickets and walked to me as we hopped on the train.

"My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new
(Call it what you want, call it what you want, call it)"

We went, we didn't care where as long as we were together.

"So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to
Call it what you want, yeah
Call it what you want"

They can take my stupid crown all I need is him.

"To"

I just wanted to say sorry about that wait. Oof that was my bad school has been hectic and I finally don't have a pile of homework. As always criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for the support hope you liked it.