Faded

Hey everyone, I'm finally updating a bit. Sorry I'm trying my best, let me be honest I'm just really good at procrastinating so that's why I update so slow. Don't get me wrong I love doing these, and thank you to all the amazing suggestions like this one from paashri4

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away

Adrian, who I though was the image of perfection, was holding me back making me weak. Little did I know he was really just a big shadow over my light.

Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive

First Chloe leaving me, I had no idea why my best friend started to bully me. But now with Adrian his goal of making Lila stop lying on her own was shattered along with his perfect image as I fade.

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now

I never saw anyone any of my old friends unless it was to bully or beat me up. As for Adrian he was always gone mysteriously when I was beat up.

Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary

I remember someone always coming to rescue me but I was always crying or had black eyes so I never saw who it was. At the time I dreamed it was Adrian but it wasn't.

Where are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea

After my horrible high school experience was over I moved to London. I haven't seen anyone but alix sence then, she was my best friend turns out London was where she moved before Lila came to our school.

Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I remember when chat had started to harass me that night he lost his miraculous. I have nightmares of how angry Adrian had been how he tried to hurt me. That's when I decided to leave.

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

I was struggling to start my life in London as my parents had no clue that I had left, but slid let me stay with her. Yet I was still a broken version of who I was.

These shallow waters, never met
What I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive

I remember the day I got my coffee but ended up bumping into someone. I apologized while looking into his eyes and instantly recognized them.
"Felix." Left my lips, he looked shocked and then sad.
"Marinette, I'm so sorry for everything that happened back in high school." I was shocked he even remembered me, at that last part I recalled what he had done.
"Thank you actually Felix, and I know it wasn't fully your fault. Before you say why it's best you don't know yet. But friends?" I held out my hand. He hesitated and then shook back.
"Friends."

Where are you now
Where are you now
Under the bright
But faded lights

I was suddenly fine with my life. I had two great Friends who both wanted to kill the class for what they had done. That night I recalled the person who saved me, I thought about it and smiled.
"Of course how didn't I see it before."

You set my heart on fire

I remember the night Felix said he liked me and asked me out...well in his own way. It was more like he said he liked me but started to panic because he said it on accident, he pulled a mari and started to spiral. I kissed him on the cheek and he was shocked. I looked him in the eyes and said "thank you my knight in shining armor."
"Wait you remember that?"
"Yes, I finally noticed your eyes. Thanks for saving me from my class all those times.
I remember the time we said we loved each-other and I gave him the black cat ring.

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I remember the confusion and anger of my classmates when I returned at the reunion, well except for my friends and boyfriend; Julika, alix, Chloe, Felix of course and rose who wasn't there. I recall the fact most of the classmates had been sued by the celebrities Lila claimed to know and for all the bullying that happened. From then on they couldn't get jobs in the perfession they wanted, some even homeless. Which was sad but I felt way less pity after they tried to bully me again thinking I was unsuccessful, oh how wrong they were.

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

My past was faded with the rest of my life. So sure I'm faded, but so what. I'm faded but I'm Happy.