16 | Seulbi

SOOBIN'S POV

soobinbbang : hey we haven't talked for a few days but are you really Soobin?

I read the notification that I got from Seulbi and my heart beated faster, I felt nervous. She wasn't suppose to know who I was. I wanted to reply but I didn't know what to reply with, if I said no she would either not suspect it anymore or she would be even more curious, if I said yes then our secret mission won't be a success, we've worked hard for this past few months and I didn't want it to be a bummer. I chose to ignore it.

soobinsdimples : hey guys, my dms aren't working at the moment, so I can't respond to your messages, I'm really sorry.

1 comment  0 retweets   5 likes

soobinbbang : No wonder, you're not answering to my dm >.<

I sighed looking at Seulbi's comment, must I really go this far just to avoid her suspicions. I'm really sorry Seulbi but my secret mission is going to end soon.

"Soobin, where are the others?" Bang PD walked into the dance practice room where I was.

"I'll call them." I stood up and exited the practice room, the members were all around the building and it was hard finding them. After a few minutes I got hold of them and we entered the dance practice room together.

"We're here." I said as we walked in.

"I've got good news. The secret mission has ended and we're going to make each one of you to pick a winner each and you can spend the whole day with the winner.

"Isn't it suppose to end in a few days?" Beomgyu asked as he was confused.

"It was but then we decided to end it earlier." Bang PD said as one of the staff came in with a box filled with papers.

"what's that?" Yeonjun questioned.

"You have to pick the winner through a lucky draw, all the names of the MOA that has interacted with you is in this box, all you have to do is pull one name each." Bang PD said as the staff placed the box in front of us.

We stood in front of the box and they put their hands in first to pick the lucky MOAs, I went last and I was 50% hoping and 50% not hoping that it was Seulbi. I swear if I got Seulbi out of everyone then I might have been cursed. I shouldn't have said that, I instantly took the paper out and I read her name.

'@/soobinbbang, Park Seulbi' I sighed looking at the piece of paper.

"you must be really lucky to get Seulbi." Taehyun snickered as he peaked at my piece of paper.

"You all have to plan the whole day by yourself and the staff will send an email to all the winners." Bang PD said as he left the room.

"I'm going to bring the lucky MOA on a movie date!" Hyuka squaled as he started to check for the movie tickets.

"I'm bringing MOA to an amusement park, is Bighit going to pay for it though?" Yeonjun sighed.

"Cafe date is a must." Beomgyu laughed.

"I'm going for a picnic and a stroll in the park." Taehyun said as he searched for a nice park to hang out.

"Where are you going to go with Seulbi?" They all said as they looked at me curiously. My mind was blank, I couldn't except the fact I had to spend a whole day with Seulbi.

"Why don't you go for the indoor roller skating that you always wanted to go to?" Hyuka suggested and well I guess that was a good idea?

"If she falls then you can save her like in those kdramas~" Beomgyu laughed.

My face turned red as I heard what they were talking about, I even imagined what Beomgyu said. I guess I really like Seulbi after all.

SEULBI'S POV

So Chobin hasn't been reading or answering me because his dms weren't working. I thought he was avoiding me. I sighed looking through twitter and the fight that was going on because of the dating issue. Some anti fans were still talking about how they should break up and they even gave threats, that's literally not nice and rude. Don't you know what they would feel if they ever read those? People like those anti fans should never exist.

After a while of continuing my work, I got a notification from my email. The notification caught my eye, the email was from Bighit. Why would Bighit send me an email? Was it for something about their next shooting? I clicked on the email.

!!!!CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

We would like to congratulate you on the behalf of the Tomorrow x Together members and the whole of Bighit labels because you have been chosen as one of the lucky MOAs out of a 500 that is going to spend a whole day with one of the members.

Details -

Date : XX November 2021

Location : Indoor Skate Park

Time : THE WHOLE DAY

You have been chosen from a lucky draw that has been conducted by Bighit staff and XXX phone company for the TXT members because of a schedule they have. We would like to inform you that you may not choose the member of your choice because you have already been chosen by the members themselves. Please answer this email to confirm your attendance for the special day or decline and we will pick a new MOA. That is all from us, have a nice day and we are sure you don't want to miss this opportunity!

This email really looked like a spam email? Did the staff write this like a few minutes ago and sent it to the winners? I swear it wasn't a fake email, it was the official email. I felt somewhat excited and to be exact I couldn't wait to know which member picked me.

XX NOVEMBER 2021

I took a taxi to the location where I was supposedly had to be at. Indoor Skate Park, it sounded fun and hopefully it is because I'm really good with roller skating. I walked into the park and was greeted by the Bighit staff, it was so embarrassing because this was the 2nd time I'm meeting them and also I had to meet them tomorrow for the indoor shooting.

"He's waiting over there." The Bighit staff pointed at a tall figure that was standing in the corner.

I approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Soobin?" I gasped as he turned around, I was thrilled.

Author's note :

Guys Seulbi and Soobin meet once again!