03 | first shoot

The first day of shooting is going to start, also I'm going to meet one of my top 5 favourite groups too. How can I not be excited? I had to keep my fangirl mode closed because I didn't want the other staffs to know and also that would be a bit embarrassing.

"Seulbi, head to the meeting room." Hoseok passed by with a whole lot of equipment in his hands.

"don't you need help with that?" I asked and approached him.

"it's okay and you need to be at the meeting room ASAP" He smiled and headed to the shooting area.

What's so important that I had to be at the meeting room so early in the morning? I made my way to the meeting room and at the same time looked around the building. There were so many photos and merchandise of the idols who have been to the reality show before. I couldn't believe TXT hasn't been here before.

I knocked on the door and headed in, it looked like they were already having a serious meeting. I took a seat beside Jungkook and looked at the LED screen in front of us. We had a short briefing about the members, to make sure we could recognize them. It felt like we had a quiz show.

"Do we have to do this every time?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Yes of course. Have you remembered their names?" Jungkook questioned.

I showed a thumbs up signaling that I already knew everything from the start since I'm a fan of theirs.

"Seulbi, good luck for the shooting today." Moonbyul smiled as she left the meeting room.

"Our work starts now." Jungkook said and we headed to the shooting area.

This first few months, we were only going to shoot indoors as it's really cold outdoors and if we did an outdoor shooting, we'll all become a snowman. (exaggerating detected)

I took the scripts from our desk and waited for our guests to arrive. I looked out of the building and I saw many fansites and fans already crowding in front of the entrance. They're probably going to arrive soon. A few minutes passed and I saw a black car stop in front of the entrance, the 9 tall and handsome guys walked out and I rushed back into the shooting area to tell all the staff to get ready.

"They're here." I shouted and everyone got into their positions.

I took a deep breath and held onto the scripts tightly. Once they walked in, I approached them and handed their scripts, these scripts were just a newly revised one. They already got another script a few days ago. They were all so tall and handsome, they looked unreal. I smiled brightly and headed back to my seat.

"Don't get to excited." Jungkook shrugged.

I calmed down and looked through the script. I guess I did a good job since I didn't get any complains from the other staff.

"shooting starts in 10 minutes!" One of the staff called out.

Finally content I can see before anyone else. The shooting went for around 6-8 hours, that was some hard work. Now I know why reality shows usually have 1 episode a week, it's just too much work. That was only the shooting not even the editing and others. The reality show usually hold events like giveaways for the viewers after the episode has been broadcasted. I'm sure I had to help out with that too. I guess this company helps each other out no matter it's your work or not.

"You're not done yet." Jungkook smiled and pointed to the photo zone.

"I knew it, what must I do?" I sighed.

"giveaway" Jungkook shoved the polaroid camera into my hands.

"I'll be taking the pictures, you need to get their autographs." A female staff said as she took the polaroid camera from me.

Ahhh I see, at least I don't have to do the hard work. I took a seat and looked through the box that was full of stickers and markers.

"Can we make them decorate the polaroids too?" I asked and the female staff nodded her head. I was thrilled looking through the box of decorations. This is going to be fun.

I pulled a stool and sat in front of the so-called decoration station. When the photoshoot was over, I collected their polaroids and they all lined up in front of me to look at their photos. It was time to decorate it. I had a lot of fun looking at them decorating it.

"How old are you, you look really young." One of the guys asked.

I laughed and told them my age, they were shocked as I was the same age as their maknae.

The fun day ended with me making friends with them and also getting some pictures with them too. I even laughed looking at their shots and videos from the recording before. I guess being a scriptwriter isn't really a big deal, I get to have lots of fun and at the same time getting depressed with work but who am I too say that when I've only experience this for only a few days, there's like so may more days to come soon.

TWITTER

soobinbbang : Had fun shooting today !

8comments 2retweets 10 likes

I rarely have interactions but now I think more people are interacting with me. There's so many asking me who's the guest for the show but I couldn't say anything because it's a secret for only us to know. The teaser for the episode was going to be out next week, well I guess the fans just couldn't wait that long.

NOTIFICATION [ WEVERSE ]

Soobin shared a moment with you

I pressed it immediately. I read his post and he said that they received good news. I wonder what's the good news?

Author's note :

Seulbi is clueless lmao, anyways guys come on you get to be friends with idols, that's really fun lmao, I really want to have interactions with idols too skskskskks. btw sorry there was only a bit of Soobin's part in this chapter.