05 | moots

Tonight is the night of the new reality show. I'm extremely excited for the fun that TXT is going to show to MOA in their new reality show. I wanted to analyze their reality show to see how the scriptwriters did their job. Since I'm a scriptwriter now, I've been watching many reality shows and such so that I could boost my knowledge and become a better scriptwriter.

I got a notification earlier from twitter but I haven't checked it yet because I was busy watching the reality shows and I just got home after a hectic day at work. I picked up my phone and pressed on the notification.

soobinsdimples just followed you

Oh I just gained a new follower. I tapped on the profile and I looked through. The fan account still hasn't posted anything. I looked at when the account was made and it wrote january 2021. It must be a new MOA. I wanted to make friends with her/him so I sent a message .

hey, do you want to be moots? [sent]

I should make more moots on this account. I usually post about Soobin a lot because damn I'm literally one of his number one fans lmao (well I guess I was). Other than that, I usually post about events and my daily life. Like how I became a scriptwriter but I'm not a permanent scriptwriter yet because I still haven't gone through at least a few months here.

After a while, I got another notification and yes it was from twitter again. I pressed on it and it was a message from soobinsdimples.

hi, yes. I would love to be moots with you soobinbbang. -soobinsdimples

yeayyyy, I'm going to introduce myself first and you can introduce yourself too if you want to. - soobinbbang

I'm Seulbi, 21 years old and I'm currently living in South Korea. I replied, hoping that soobinsdimples would reply back to me.

South Korea, me too! I'd rather not give my full name but you can call me Chobin, and were the same age. Refer me as he/him. - soobinsdimples

My new moot is the same age as me and we live in the same country? I wonder if we could meet each other one day but I shouldn't be saying that now, it would just make him uncomfortable. Btw this is my first time having a guy moot or should I call him a fanboy friend online.

Are you a new MOA? I'm guessing we share the same bias. - soobinbbang

Yes I'm a new MOA and Soobin is my bias too. - soobinsdimples

I need to head off now because I'm a bit busy, bye and talk to you later. - soobinsdimples

bye - soobinbbang

I wonder what he looked like, if he shares the same interest like me with other groups too, if he has a job too and more. I was curious about a lot of things but we just met. I should get closer to him and then I could ask questions.

My alarm rang which meant that it was time for the reality show. I took my laptop and opened vlive. I was so excited.

SOOBIN'S POV

"guys I just gained a new follower" Beomgyu shouted as he ran around the practice room.

I followed a few people which were our own accounts, the TXT official twitter and the members twitter well to show that I was like any ordinary MOA and one of the other people I followed was soobinbbang because that username sounded really familiar to me. I wanted to start the conversation first but I was to shy. So I waited for someone to finally message me.

"I just made a moot." Yeonjun smiled as he typed on the keyboard swiftly.

All the guys had already made friends online but I still haven't progressed anything.

"guys, it's time for practice." I put my phone down and gathered everyone.

"comeback is in 4 months, we need to practice on the choreography and our vocals." I said and they listened carefully. I was a bit nervous because in 2 weeks, our choreographer was going to check on our choreo and I didn't want to get negative feedback, I wanted to bring a smile on his face and our whole group.

We practiced for about 4-5 hours until we felt exhausted. It's time to head back to the dorms. It's getting late.

"Let's go back to the dorm, I'm exhausted." Hyuka said as he picked up his backpack.

"let's go." Taehyun grabbed my arm and I stood up.

We all headed back to dorms and I showered to refresh myself. I looked through the twitter account and I got a message. I shrieked.

"What happened?" Yeonjun said as he approached me.

"I got a message." I showed the phone to him and all 4 of them started to gather around me.

"Act naturally, come on answer her." Beomgyu said.

"how do you even know it's a girl." I questioned.

"I'm just guessing." Beomgyu laughed.

hey, do you want to be moots? - soobinbbang

hi, yes. I would love to be moots with you soobinbbang. I sent the message and hoped she answered because she was currently online.

"That's not natural at all, you sound like a robot." Beomgyu slapped my arm.

"he's just feeling shy around girls, leave him alone." Yeonjun smiled as they all awaited for the reply.

I'm Seulbi, 21 years old and I'm currently living in South Korea.

"She lives in the same country as us and she's the same age as hyung." Hyuka laughed and snatched my phone.

Beomgyu and Hyuka ran to the corner of the room and started to write messages.

"Give me back my phone." I shouted lightly and chased them.

"We need to make a fake name, we can't just give your real name." Taehyun said as he started to jot down some names on a piece of paper.

"how about Bin?" Hyuka said.

"That's too obvious." Yeonjun sighed.

" I got the perfect name! Chobin which is Choi Soobin but when you shorten it, it becomes Chobin." Taehyun exclaimed.

"That doesn't sound obvious at all, doesn't it?" I thought.

"It's obviously better than what Hyuka suggested." Yeonjun scoffed.

"Guys, she just asked if hyung is a new MOA and if he has a bias." Hyuka laughed and they continued to text her using my phone.

"Don't worry hyung, we are experts in this." Beomgyu gave a thumbs up while he fiddled around with my phone.

"Okay." I replied and finally they gave back my phone.

"She's not replying anymore?" I asked.

"She ended the conversation, you can continue tomorrow." Beomgyu smiled and went to grab a snack.

I guess this is going to be hard for me and probably I need help from the experts.

Author's note :

Guys Soobin is going to be fine right ?