01 | intern

A life of a kpop fan is hard, we always need to be ready for surprises especially when they drop comeback details, saving money to buy their albums, merch, concert tickets and etc, fangirling/fanboying, going for fanmeetings and fansigns (even winning it is hard enough), watching all their content and many more. Some people might think it's easy being a kpop fan but they're so wrong.

I'm Park Seulbi, a 21 year old that just got hired as a scriptwriter for one of the most well-known reality shows and I'm well believe it or not, the youngest scriptwriter in the world. On top of that, I'm very interested in kpop and reality shows, so this job would probably suit me right?

I was very excited once I received an email from the company after applying for the job a few days ago. I didn't get my hopes high as I thought they wouldn't choose me because of my age but well I guess that didn't matter.

I screamed loudly once I got the offer and immediately posted it on my social media. I go by the name soobinbbang on twitter as I'm a huge fan of Soobin from TXT. I wasn't that famous on twitter, I had a few moots and they would congratulate me. I smiled at the amount of replies from my moots.

Tomorrow, I'm finally going to start my first day as a scriptwriter. I daydreamed about how wonderful it would be if TXT could be invited as guests on the show. That would also mean that I could see TXT in front of my eyes and this time I didn't need to pay for it. Snap out of it Seulbi.

The next day

I woke up early to get dressed, I need to look the best on the first day for first impressions. I put on Poppin Star by TXT loudly on my phone and started to get dressed. I wore a white turtleneck, a beige coloured winter jacket and light blue jeans and of course a scarf and a little light pink beanie.

I grabbed my sling bag and made my way to the bus stop while applying some lip balm. I looked at myself in my hand mirror and hmm I looked fine.

My heart started to beat faster as the bus started to approach the company building. I looked out of the bus mirror and I saw a bunch of people at a cafe. What's going on? I headed out of the bus once it reached the bus stop that I was heading for.

I immediately took out my phone and checked twitter, there's probably something going on there. I searched the cafe name and the results came out in an instance. I'm so thankful 5G was invented.

There's actually an event to celebrate a kpop idols birthday which was Xion and Dongmyeong's (oneus and onewe) birthday. I wanted to join the fun but I realised that I had to head to the company, maybe next time.

I stood in front of the company building, I was amazed by how big it looked, once I stepped into the building, I felt like I was in a whole new world. I blinked a few times and headed in. The building looked like a hotel, I was really amazed until I bumped into a staff.

"I am so sorry." I apologised.

"it's okay and you must be the new scriptwriter? Park-?" The staff answered as she held her hand out for a handshake.

"Park Seulbi." I answered and shook her hand.

"I'm glad I met you, I'm Moonbyul, your mentor and nice to meet you." She smiled and handed me my staff card.

"I get my card this fast?" I smiled happily while looking at it.

"This is just a temporary card, it will probably take a few weeks or so till you get your permanent staff card." Moonbyul smiled and she asked me to follow her.

"Today we're basically going to brief you about what being a scriptwriter is all about and bring you around the building, so that you won't get lost." She said as we headed to the cafeteria.

"By the way did you have breakfast?" She questioned as she took her purse out.

"I haven't and please don't pay for me." I smiled and held my purse out.

"Seulbi, I need to treat you as I'm your mentor."

"that doesn't quite make sense." I said.

"Nevermind, just find a seat and I'll come after I order." Moonbyul pointed around.

"sure."

I walked around the huge cafeteria and looked for a seat, I ended up seating at a table with six seats because the tables with only two seats were all taken. While I was waiting for Moonbyul, I looked around and everyone looked so professional, I was amazed and I think working in a reality show company looked rather fun.

"Seulbi, can you read minds?" Moonbyul laughed as she appeared with 6 cups of coffee in a tray.

"why are there so many?" I asked and took the coffees of the tray.

"I forgot to tell you but there's another 4 more staff members that are under me and they will be here soon."

"I see." I smiled but inside I was so nervous to meet new people.

"Hi, sunbae!" I heard a voice approaching us.

"you're finally here!" Moonbyul greeted the handsome tall boy with a fist bump.

"Are you the new intern? Nice to meet you!" He said and the other 3 came along behind him.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, the oldest among us, lmao among us." Seokjin started laughing and so did I. He's a funny one.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin and I'm in charge of make up and mostly fashion." Jimin said as he twirled around.

"ayyyyyy, I'm Jung Hoseok or call me J-Hope for short. I'm in charge of entertainment, the one who comes up with the games for the reality show." He held his hand out for a handshake.

"Jeon Jungkook and I'm one of the script writers." Jungkook smiled.

"okay now stop scaring her and take your seats, oh and her name is Park Seulbi and she'll work with me and Jungkook." Moonbyul said and they all congratulated me.

"thank you and nice to meet you all, I hope we get along well." I smiled and we had our breakfast.

It went well and we shared a lot of same interests, I bet we're going to be the best team under the company. I hope so....

TWITTER

soobinbbang : My first day as an intern went well. I met many different types of people, kind and funny ones in this industry and hoping to work with them for a long time >.<

5 comments 3 retweets 7 likes

Author's note :

Did this first chapter go well? I'm sorry but BTS in here are just going to be normal people and not idols huhu, I thought about it a few times and I felt like it would be funnier if BTS would be the staff than the idols. I hope you guys liked it! btw sorry that TXT hasn't appeared in this chapter yet.