02 | comment

The first day was a success, I was on my way home. I passed by the cafe and it looked like the event didn't end yet. I walked in and felt like I was back to being myself. I starred at the decorations and ordered my drinks so that I could get the freebies and take pictures around. I'll upload this later.

I looked at my watch and it was currently 6:30pm, I should head home. While I was in the bus I scrolled through twitter and pressed on TXT's twitter account. Did they post today? I scrolled through and saw a picture he posted. I liked it immediately and commented. He had a schedule today but he wouldn't tell what it was, hmmm come on Soobin just tell us already.

I wondered when would their next comeback be? Would it take a few months for their preparation or they're already working on it. I sighed looking out the window, when is winter going to end? It's so chilly and since I have a job now, I am going to always head home around this time.

TIME SKIP

Another day of waking up early, I need to get used to this soon.

I arrived at the company earlier than yesterday and Moonbyul was already waiting for me.

"Just in time." Moonbyul smiled and handed me a few pieces of papers.

"here is the list of guests that are going to be invited on our reality show, you know what you have to do." Moonbyul said as she rushed off to the meeting room.

My mind went blank, maybe it's because I wasn't awake yet. I looked through the long list but I couldn't find TXT. Maybe I looked at it too fast, so I looked through again but still I didn't see their name anywhere. Maybe they're not going to be guests for this upcoming few months.

"Seulbi, let's start work." Jungkook said as he headed into the office.

I followed him into the office area. There were so many staff and I was confused which was our room as the script writing team had just changed their work space yesterday.

"Seulbi you're here!" Seokjin smiled and continued with his work, well Seokjin works as the person who casts the idols for the show and that's a tough job as he also needs to count their production cost and etc.

I still felt a bit awkward with this new work environment. We sat at a round table and Jungkook explained to me not a bit but a lot about what I was supposed to do and he even gave me my work schedule. Since it's the starting of the year, I didn't have any days off. All day is work day.

"Firstly, you need to research on the idols and see what are their talents and etc. Next, we need to check out what games are going to be in each episode which we'll have to revise with Hoseok hyung. Other than that, we need to write the scripts for each member and sometimes they go off script but it's fine. On top of that, we might also need to check on the camera angles and also special effects, well those are not so important as those are for screenwriters but we need to help too." Jungkook finished his long explanation and I was a bit confused at the same time excited.

"By the way, are you a fan of Soobin from TXT?" Jungkook asked.

I blushed by his question and just nodded my head.

"I can see that through your phone case, it's full of Soobin." Jungkook pointed and I tried to hide my phone.

"We also have a contract, that you can't leak any content from the show or you'll be fired." Jungkook whispered.

"Okay, let's start." I looked through the notes Jungkook made.

After a few hours, we were both exhausted and I needed a break. I looked at my phone and it was a notification from Vlive. I tapped on it and smiled immediately. It was Soobin, he was doing a mukbang. I giggled as he looked super cute.

"Enjoy your free time." Jungkook said as he headed out.

Soobin you're so cute!

I commented on the vlive as Soobin said he was going to read some comments. I waited for a while as the wifi in this company was a bit down today. My comment finally got posted and Soobin read it.

"Soobin you're so cute! I'm not but thank you soobinbbang" Soobin answered and laughed.

I was shocked, did I hear that correctly? I should not start to freak out as I was in the office, so I headed to the rooftop to take in some fresh air.

"YES, I FINALLY GOT NOTICED!." I shouted and smiled so widely.

I kept on replaying it and like usual I tweeted it.

TWITTER

soobinbbang : I FINALLY GOT NOTICED FROM SOOBIN ( attached the video )

15comments 10retweets 35likes

I calmed down myself and headed back in. Today is a good day for me, I finally got noticed by Soobin, my life is complete lmao.

"You seem happy, did something happen?" Jimin asked as he was curious.

"I got noticed." I whispered into his ear.

"Congratulations, you're a successful fan." Jimin clapped and we headed back to work.

Tomorrow is the first time I'm going to start my work on the first episode of the year. I was so excited and thrilled. The first guests were SF9 and I can't believe this is also going to be my first time meeting them.

SOOBIN'S POV

"MOA, I'm going to read some comments." I said while scrolling through the comment section and a username caught my attention.

"Soobin you're so cute! I'm not but thank you soobinbbang" I read it out and answered. Him/her username made me crave bread all of a sudden, so that's why I read it out.

"MOA see you next time! Have a nice day, bye bye." I waved goodbye and ended the vlive.

"Soobin, we have a new schedule." Hyuka barged into the practice room and showed me his phone.

"We finally got invited to the famous reality show!" Beomgyu screamed while running around into the room too.

"Waaahhhhhhhh" I couldn't believe my eyes.

Author's note :

Oh well has anyone got noticed by an idol before? If yes then who and why lmao. I've only got noticed by Taevin and Chunjin from Myteen because I wished them happy birthday and they posted my wish from my story onto their story, I guess that is included as noticed hehe. btw for their jobs, I just added a few things that they have to do because i don't really know what else do they do.