17 | ending

SEULBI'S POV

"Soobin?" I gasped as he turned around to face me. The sudden thought about what happened between us during the first shooting that day flashed by.

Soobin looked down and his pupils started to wonder around, he looked extremely nervous and shy. I didn't want to make him even more nervous and shy so I asked if we should put our roller skates on.

"Seulbi, we're going to record the both of you for the new content that's coming out soon, so please don't look awkward with each other and try to get along." One of the staff said.

Spending a whole day with one of the members? I had a feeling that it would only be us like literally but I had a reality check when I entered and saw the amount of staff standing around with cameras, this felt more of like a blind date show.

"Seulbi let's go." Soobin held my hand and we stood up together, Soobin's shyness suddenly disappeared after the cameras started to roll. He changed to a more confident Soobin than a shy Soobin. He held my hand in his palm and we skated a bit but Soobin couldn't get the hang of it.

He started to skate a bit by a bit and he looked really cute. On the other hand, I was actually good at this and well instead of Soobin teaching me how to roller skate I taught him instead. Well you can say we looked like we had really great chemistry and honestly I laughed a lot teasing him and sometimes because of my clumsiness we both fell at the the same time.

SOOBIN'S POV

Once we put on the roller skates, I held Seulbi's hand and we headed to the platform to skate but what I imagined did not happen because apparently I suck at roller skating. What Beomgyu said did not happen at all instead I kept hurting my butt and knees because I kept on falling down but after a while, I kinda got a hang of it.

Seulbi who laughed at me made a clumsy mistake and fell too. Serves her right for laughing at me but at the same time is she okay, is she hurt? She stood up immediately and came to me to help me up from my fall.

We skated around for an hour or two and it was finally for the next thing I planned. We headed to a nearby cafe to grab lunch. We spent the whole afternoon talking to each other and well about 3 hours in the cafe because we had to wait for the cafe to be empty so that we could continue our shoot.

We had a break time because it was time for the staff to have lunch too. I didn't feel that awkward with Seulbi anymore after we roller skated together. I guess roller skating could make you closer to someone, at this point i don't know what I'm saying anymore. We sat at a table in the corner of the cafe and we had a free chat time between each other.

"What's the real reason I got chosen?" Seulbi asked.

"Well it's because you were one of my mutuals on twit-" I hit my mouth.

"so you really were Chobin!" Seulbi laughed.

"I wasn't suppose to say that but yea it was for our secret mission so that MOA could get a day out with us." I said as I laughed awkwardly when I met eyes with a staff member.

"I really suspected it to be you once you sent me that photo." Seulbi laughed and pointed to the bracelet I was wearing.

I smiled and pulled my sleeve so that the bracelet was hidden but then I realised Seulbi was also wearing the bracelet that had her name. Somehow this really felt like a date but it wasn't.

Hours passed and it was finally night, it was almost time to say goodbye to Seulbi and today was one of the most enjoyable days that I had. We walked around the park near our company and it was the last place for everyone to meet at, we arrived first so the staff said we could walk around freely for a while.

We walked around the park to enjoy the night breeze and also lights that were set up in the park, it almost looked like we had a festival in the park but it was only the beautiful decorations. Seulbi loved the lights so she walked while looking at it. Seulbi accidentally hit a pebble and fell.

"Are you okay?" I said as I held my hand out for her.

She avoided my hand and woke up by herself but I noticed a little scratch on her knee.

"Sit there for a second, I'll get the first aid-kit" I pointed at the bench nearby. Seulbi hesitated but then she eventually took a seat.

I ran to one of our staff and asked for the first aid-kit, it was a long journey back to Seulbi because we walked for quite a while and we were kinda far from everyone. I rushed with the first aid-kit in my hand and kneeled in front of Seulbi.

"I'll do it myself" Seulbi insisted and reached out for the first aid-kit beside me.

"I'll do it." I said as I wiped the antibiotic on her wound and covered it up with a bandage.

"Seulbi, actually" I said while putting on the ointment.

Seulbi faced towards me and asked why.

"I like you." I said and covered her scratch with the bandage.

SEULBI'S POV

"I like you."Soobin said while he put the bandage onto my wound.

I didn't believe what I heard, I didn't react to what he said. I stood up and walked away. I walked faster but Soobin caught up with me.

"Seulbi, why are you ignoring me." Soobin said as he held my arm.

"I'm sorry but I only see you as an idol and a friend, nothing more." I said as I walked away.

We reached the meeting point and things went as planned. The shoot ended and I went straight home.

THE NEXT DAY

I went to work as usual and today I was going to meet TXT again because we had an indoor shoot. I sighed and thought about what Soobin said yesterday, I'm sorry Soobin but I can't accept you. After a while, TXT arrived and I saw Soobin but it seems like he was avoiding my gaze and so was I. The shooting started and all I could do was stare at Soobin from a far.

I'm sorry Soobin but I don't want to take the risk of dating an idol, it's too risky for you and for me. You might get lots of backlash and hate and you might even loose your career, MOAs will be so sad if that happened, well for me I would only get hate and maybe loose my job because of the stress but I'm not going to loose any fans or anything. I agree that idols should date too but I don't want to take the risk.

'if I accepted you, would it be different?'

Author's note :

SORRY GUYS, I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY I ENDED IT SADLY. I just wanted to try a sad ending instead since all of my books had happy endings and even I'm freaking angry with myself because of the sad ending.