04 | noticed

Finally today was the day I was awaiting for. TXT's new reality show, it's probably what Soobin was shooting a few days ago. Tonight at 8pm Bighit is going to upload the new reality show and I'm going to be one of those MOA's whose going to watch it live. Well I thought I was, instead I had a ton lot of work today. I looked at the pile of papers that was stacked on my desk.

"I need that done by today." Moonbyul said as she walked pass our table.

"kinda sucks having this much work but the pay is good." Jungkook laughed as he took half of the papers away.

"that's your half, now get to work so that you can watch your reality show later." Jungkook said as he tossed me some pens and markers.

I rolled my eyes and started working on it. I kept on waiting for my phone to light up as today Soobin also said that he wanted to do a mention party and I'm going to try to be one of those lucky MOA's. I need to try to get noticed lmao.

"When are you coming, Soobin." I starred at my phone.

"Is she talking to her phone?" Jin asked as he passed by.

"Apparently." Jungkook answered and they both left for a break.

"It's break time." Moonbyul knocked my desk.

I snapped out of it and immediately headed to the pantry to get a cup of coffee and bread. I snapped a picture of my brunch and tweeted it.

TWITTER

soobinbbang : Waiting for Soobin's mention party :))

[ ATTACH PHOTO]

2 Comments 0 Retweets 5 Likes

I munched on my bread and my phone lit up. I immediately grabbed it and it was Soobin on WEVERSE. He's online!

What should I post so that he notices me? I started with some pick up lines but looks like Soobin was no where interested in it. How about some questions? I started typing more than 10 questions but he didn't even notice it? How about memes? Instead I laughed at the memes. Am I not getting noticed this time? I sighed. I give up.

I posted the picture of my brunch and closed my phone. Like he'll notice that out of everything. I scoffed. My phone lit up and I looked at it, probably one of those notifications of Soobin commenting on someone else's post. I read the notification and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was a comment on my post. Soobin commented on my post? I squealed and screenshot it. I cheered on the comment and posted the screenshot everywhere because I was overly excited. Out of all my hard work he noticed my post with bread in it. I scoffed, why didn't I think of that earlier.

"you got noticed?" Jungkook asked as he was surprised I was suddenly in a good mood.

"how did you know!??!?!?!?!" I smiled widely.

"I know the feeling." Jungkook reminisced back to the times he got noticed by IU.

Anyways today is another win for me. I have even more motivation to finish up my pile of work.

Soobin's POV

I posted my announcement that I was going to start a menpa (mention party incase you didn't know) on weverse and there were so many comments coming in. I answered so many it went for around 30 minutes of chatting with MOA. I felt hungry since I haven't eaten my lunch yet. I scrolled through the feed and came upon a picture of food.

Thank you so much parkseulbi which was the name of the MOA's id for sharing a picture of food with me. That looks so good, I wonder what cafe is this. Instead I wrote another comment because I was too hungry.

"Hyung, Bang PD is waiting in the dance practice room." Hyuka shouted.

"I'm coming, hold on. I need to say bye to MOA first." I replied to Hyuka and went to the dance practice room.

I made my way to the dance practice room and everyone was already there. Bang PD smiled once I stepped in. He had gift bags with him. I guess those were gifts from MOA?

"We just got sponsored by a phone company and here is your free phones." Bang PD handed out the phones.

"So sudden?" I asked.

"You'll have to shoot a commercial soon and I want you guys to use this phone to create a twitter account for each one of you. We're going to hold a secret mission which is to get even more closer to MOA but on one condition you can't reveal who you are. If MOA ends up knowing who you are then our mission is a fail. If we succeed this mission then MOA will get a special prize." Bang PD explained and I though wow this is really something new. I don't think any of the idols has ever done this before.

"This is going to be fun." Beomgyu laughed and started to make an account immediately.

TWITTER ACCOUNT NAMES

Soobin - soobinsdimples (because of my dimples)

Yeonjun - bighitspride (because he is)

Beomgyu - beargyu (because beomgyu wants to sound cute lmao)

Taehyun - wangtaehyun (because taehyun's a king sksksks)

Hyuka - hyukaing (just because)

So we made our twitter accounts and honestly I think mine is the cutest haha. Beomgyu couldn't make up his mind, he had 10 names and he ended up with that, I mean cute but okay. For me I really like hyuka's one the most, it's so random.

Just like that we had a secret mission and we had to stay unknown until I guess the end of this year I guess? It's going to be hard but I guess we won't get caught that fast unless one of us just spill the beans. First things first, I need to find myself some moots and we shouldn't follow each other it's too obvious.

I looked through the followers on TXT's twitter account and I saw a username that sounded familiar.

"soobinbbang?" I pressed the follow button.

Author's note :

Guys please don't judge the usernames I gave haha, I couldn't think of any for Taehyun lmao and bruh I'm really happy with Yeonjun and Hyuka's usernames haha. What's your favourite?