CHAPTER 2:Rings

"Jinnie, what is this?" Ask sandeul as he show his finger. Seokjin was shock to see 6 golden strings that look like rings in his fourth finger on his left hand.

NOTES:
In ancient Egypt, married couple wares their ring on the fouth finger of their left hands, because they believe that their was a vein on that finger that ran straight from your finger to your heart. Its also believe that
a circle that was a symbol that signifying eternity.

(Seokjin has a 6 ring like this on his left fourth finger on his left hand)

Seokjin eyes gone big as he saw what his hyung meant. He gulp his saliva because he knew what this means.

"Your married?" Ask ken. That woke up from his thoughts.

"What kind of question is that hyung, you knew that im single and still young for this." said seokjin that bursting his anger.

"Yeah! I didn't remember that you, wear that ring before " said sandeul.

"Because I didn't wear this stupid, rings, I didn't know why I have this" said seokjin as he try to remove those ring.

"Let me help you" said ken.

"Ouch!ouch ! Hyung." Said seokjin as the two hyung pull the rings off his fingers. The two stop.

"This ring won't bugged, what kind of ring is this?" Said Sandeul.

"Hyung I dont know. Okay I just woke up with this stupid rings on my finger." Said seokjin as he try to remove again the ring.

Fast forward

Welcome to CAIRO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. our time is 8am, the temperature is 12° C.

Seokjin inhale and exhale. He's trying to breathe properly. He doesn't know why, he's so nervous. Ken saw seokjin is getting tense.

"Relax jinnie, okay. This what we wanted. Where finally set foot on our dream destination." Seokjin sighed. His hyung is right. He shouldn't think about those rings that won't get off from his finger. Because his work is more important than that bad dream that seems to be real.

They are now in the in the screening gate of backscatter x-ray screen. Ken and Sandeul past it. Their just waiting for seokjin.

Beeep beep. The alarm went on. Seokjin was shock as he remember those ring. That won't leave his fingers. Two guards came to him.

"Sir, can you please follow us" said the one guard.

Seokjin gulp. What a nice way to welcome me to this wonderful country. Seokjin laugh at his self.

"Jinnie, will just wait for you okay" said the worry ken. Seokjin just nod.

"Excuse me sir, but we need to move" said the other guard. Seokjin nod and follow the guards. He's hyung take his luggage. They also follow them and sit outside of the office.

The man open the door. They let seokjin seeted on the chair infront of the table of the chubby man with mustache.

"Hello, sir. You know why are you here?"

Seokjin nod. "Yes, sir. It's because of this" seokjin put his left hand on the table. Those men was all shock as they see those rings on his hands.

"Called sethnum" ( all italic with underline are all arabic okay. Just imagine you cant understand it. Lol) said the man in a stern voice. That left seokjin dumbfounded.

Why these men are all tense? What's wrong with these rings? Said seokjin to himself. Then a woman came rushing open the door.

"Are you sure" said the woman. Ask the chief of airport guards

"See for your self" said the man as he signal her to come to seokjin. The woman came rushing to seokjin. She holds he's hands. And holds his mouth with his hands. He was shock to find those ancient rings that was lost for centuries.

"Where did you find it? Did you stoled this? Huh " She ask in a stern voice. This time it was english.

Seokjin shake his head "Mam, I didn't stole anything, I was also shock to find it on my finger. I try to remove it but its just stay like that on my fingers. If these rings are so important to you. Please remove them from my fingers and you can have them." Plead seokjin to the woman.

"I'm sorry, young man but I don't have the answer your looking for. But I know someone that can help you"

"Who" said seokjin eagerly. The woman give him a paper with the address and the man's name. Seokjin grab the paper and put it on his pocket.

"Your free to go" said the chief.
Seokjin open the door and he saw his hyungs outside. He hug them both.

"How are you jinnie" ask sandeul.

"Im fine hyung, we just need to find him"

"Who?"

"The one that could help me remove these stupid rings"

*******