Chapter 6: FATHER

"Im sorry, but my son has no interest at your proposal" said his father that over heard there conversation.

They all bow to the former Pharoah.

"Im sorry, your highness. We dont want to be rude. But we want neferkare to decide" said Djoser(Namjoon) he said and bow.

The former Pharoh narrow his eyes, he was disrespected. He want to shout. But Neferkare seen his father face, he wanted not to anger his father. So before his father curse, he open his mouth and said. "I accept there proposal father, they wont win anyway" he said with a smirk behind the cloth.

"Let's see who will win, princess" Khufu(Yoongi) said with a smug face.

"Hey! Don't call me princess. Don't you know I'm a Pharaoh. I can command my guards to kill you. Be careful what you said. This is my territory" said the fuming with anger Neferkare.

"I'm sorry, Pharoah Neferkare. For my fellow Pharoah, he was fooling around. We are just he're to let you know that we all have a interest in you" said Thutmose (hoseok) that try to calm Neferkare

"How can you say that you all have inretest in me even, you didn't see my face. I think your all just intrigue about the man behind this cloth" seokjin stand up from his thrown and walk towards the men's. "I accept your challenge. But I have a condition, let say I will change the rule"

"And what is your condition? May I ask?" Said Xerxes(jungkook) politely.

Seokjin look at Ramses and said "Instead of having me is the price, how about I will show you my face" said Seokjin.

His father begin to fear. "No, I don't agree with this. Neferkare, thing about this twice before you agree with them." Said his father that is worried.

"Don't worry father, I won't loose to them."

"Deal" said Taehyung(Ramses) "But we still not sure if we can promise that we can't take you awat and be our husband." He added.

"I promise you, there's nothing special about this face"Neferkare (seokjin) said.

"Okay, so let's meet tomorrow, let's begin our challenge by a archery" Share Akhenaten(jimin)said.

"My chariot, will come and pick you up Pharoah Neferkare. And bring you to our territory, we have a large colosseum." Said Djoser (namjoon)

"I agree, you all May go now" said Neferkare.

They all bow and leave.

"All of you leave" his father shouted.
All of the slave leave.

"What are you thinking. Didn't you know if they will see your face. They won't let you leave there side. My son your the most beautiful in all Egypt." Said his father with a worry tone.

"Dont worry father, I have a plan. And I won't let them win against me. Just trust me okay"

"Okay! Just don't let any of those men touch you."

"Off course father" seokjin came to his father and hug him tight. " Don't worry, I know what I'm doing"

"Okay! I'm just worried. What if those men do somethingbad to you"

"It's fine father. Don't you worry to much. I will be fine"

"Okay! Just be careful"

"I will"

*******
PRESENT

"Father I'm so sorry, you die because of me" seokjin mumble from his sleep. He was crying

Taehyung sit on the chair beside seokjin. He was just looking at him. And wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry for what I have done to you in the past. Me and the others promise you that you will be happy this time."

His phone vibrate. A name flashes to the screen. He answer it.

"Im on my way to the airport" said the man on the phone line.

*******

Re update...

Sorry angels

KINGS OF EGYPT||JIN HAREMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें