CHAPTER 7 : YOONGI

So the winner of the poll is Yoongi.

💌⚜⚜⚜💌

Jaehwan and Sandeul are worried, seokjin had a deep sleep. Hes been sleeping for 2 days now. Hes panting in his sleep. They also notice that Kim taehyung is kinda strange. He act so concern at seokjin, like he is his lover or something. The two had no choice to leave seokjin at Taehyung's care, because the conference is starting and korea need there representative.

"Dr. Kim, we dont want to leave our jinnie, but we need to go to our work. Can you please take care of him. While where gone" ask Jaehwan.

"Off course, dont worry about your friend. I will take care of him"

"Just call us, if he woke up. Dont worry Dr. Kim we will take him to our hotel after this" said Sandeul.

Taehyung nod.  And he accompany the two gentleman out of the mansion.

He came back to seokjin room and he saw his grand father kneeling beside the bed holding seokjin hands as he cry.

"Neferkare, im so sorry. We didnt save you. Im sorry your soul cant be at peace because of what happened. I promise you, you will be happy in this  new life of yours. My grand son will make it happened together with the others"

"Grandpa" Taehyung softly called his grandfather.

His grand father turn around and smile a bit.

"Taehyung promise me to make him happy. To make him safe" said his grandfather.

"I will keep my promise grandpa" taehyung reply  then his phone vibrates. He excuse himself and exit the room.

"Hello, hyung." He answer the call

"Yes, tell me about him taehyung, im still in the airport because my flight was delay. I have plenty of time for stories" sa

"Okay Yoongi Hyung, his name is Kim Seokjin a Korean, he is an archeologist. He came with his two Friend for a convention. He was question in the airport because of his 6 wedding ring" yoongi eyes went wide. "The chief called sethnum and she gave him my address. I think hyung his been traveling to the past, and we need to stop it because. We all know what will happend next." Said taehyung with worry in his voice.

"Calmdown. Taehyung. We will stop this, i already called everyone." He try to calm his friend. "Taehyung you said that The new Neferkare is a korean right?"

"Yes"

"But why we didnt meet him before. This is the first time we all rebirth on the same country. We all know even when we are a child, we already have our memories about our past life. Its just amaze me how can the new Ramses is born even if the old Ramses is still alive."

"About that, i also didnt know why? But when my father died,then i was born. But it doesnt matter. The matter is Neferkare. How can we protect him from our other self?"

"Thats also our question for centuries. But we shouldnt loose hope. Taehyung. Neferkare is reincarnating because he gave us another chance to change what happened from the past. He even have hope on us. I want to kneel at him and say sorry to him." Yoongi tears begun to flow.  He is crying right now.

"Hyung, dont worry. It will be alright this time. You need to come here. His waiting for you." Said taehyung.

"Im going on board, see you on egypt. My friend"

"See you hyung"

*******

Seokjin travel again in the past.

He was awaken by a loud sound. A sound like an camel. He sit to the bed. And look around. He is on a tent, but this tent is not plastic like the one's that they use on a camping trips. This is more like an animal skin.

Someone enter the tent. It was a woman, that look like a pirate. She was beautiful, shoulder lenght black hair, but she has a pistol on her hand. It alarmed seokjin.

 It alarmed seokjin

The girl smirk.

Am i dreaming of something. Someone wake me up please. He said as he look afraid at the woman.

"Oh! Your awake." Said the woman.

*******
A/N
Sorry i will cut it here...

Thank you for 3.4k reads...

I know your getting confuse, how can a pirate be in the ancient egypt...
Dont worry it make sense soon...

Love you angels.