CHAPTER 4: Dr. Kim

The pharoah is on dabate, wheather they saw their husband soul or not.

"Is our mind playing jokes at us? We all see him right? His is our husband right?" Ask Akhenaten(jimin)

"That is also my question, the physician also saw him right? But how, this can be happening?" Said Ramses(Taehyung)

"I also dont know, maybe the God Rah, is punishing us, because of what we did to our husband" said the afraid thutmose(hoseok)

"Im so sorry Naferkare" plea xerxes(jungkook)

"I think, we need to dig his grave. Just to be sure" Djoser( namjoon)

"I agree. Let's dig his grave" said Khufu(yoongi)
All of them agree.

They went to the hidden cave in the near of the river. This is where they dispose the body of there beloved love.

They all dig where they burried their husband. But to their suprise. The pit was empty.

They all gulp, how can he not be here. The punch him them they stab him one by one.

"Where's Neferkare?" Ask Xerxes(jungkook)

"Did the thieves, know that we burried our husband here and after when we are away. They get our husband and they sell him on the market" said the shock Ramses(taehyung)

"Or maybe, our husband is still alive." Said Khufu( yoongi)

"But how can you explain, that man in chain. I know hes still alive and not a spirit" said Akhenaten (jimin)

"Did our husband. Already gone to the underworld and been reincarnate so he can come here and punish us" said the afraid thutmose( hoseok)

"Dont be ridiculuos, Amose. May the great scholar has answer we need" said Djoser (namjoon).

So they went out of the cave. The didnt know that theres an eyes that full of anger at the 6 men.

*******

Seokjin woke up in a large room. He sit up and hold his head.

What the hell happened. He said to himself. He look around to find no one. Where is my hyung?.

Then the old door creak open. A hyung man came to view. Seokjin was shock to see the features of the man. He is one of the crazy people from his dreams .

"Dont come near me" he shouted as he tremble as he move back into the bed.

"Dont be afraid. I wont hurt you" said the man with his deep voice.

"Are you a korean?" Seokjin ask. The man nod and smile. Then his hyung came rushing towards seokjin.

"Jinnie," said ken as he hug seokjin.

"Hyung, get that man out of here." Seokjin shouted as he pointed the man, resemble from the man that want to hurt him from his dreams.

The man slowly turn around and walk away from the room. Seokjin breath's  properly again.

"Who is that man?" Ask seokjin as he look at Sandeul.

"His, the Dr. Kim, and where in their house." Sandeul reply.

FLASH BACK

Seokjin fainted in the cab. The two was started to panic, they don't know what to do. Then the driver stop.

"Excuse me sir. Here we are" said the man.

"Oh! Yes, here you go Mr." Said Ken he gave the man the fare.

Then he carry Seokjin. Sandeul carry the luggage.

Ken ring the door bell. Then an old man came to peak.

"Good evening, may i help you?" Ask the old man. The old man narrow his eyes as he saw the three man infront of the clinic, one of them is unconcious.
Ken was glad that the old man open the door.

"Good evening, sir is Dr. Kim Taehyung is here?" He politely ask the old man. Then the oldman saw seokjin hands. That has 6 rings and its becoming black and seokjin face. He open the door wide.

"Come in, fast" said the man. The two and came in. The old man lead them to the living room.

"Have a sit, how did you find us?" Said the old man that make the two curious.

"The staff of the airport gave my friend your address. They said that Dr. Kim can help him." Explain ken.

"Yes, he really need my grandson" said the old man. He stand up and went to the staircase.

"TAEHYUNG, NEFERKARE" he shouted. Ken narrow his eyes.

A young man about seokjin age came rushing. With a small chest on his hands. He was panting when he came to the living room.

"Where is he?" The man ask. His grandfather pointed the unconcious man that siting on Ken lap. The man clench his fist. They didnt notice it.

The man came near seokjin. He grab seokjin left hands and he saw it beginning to became black.

"Its begun" the doctor said. The doctor didnt waste his time. He open the small chest that is in his pocket, all the time.

The ring has a tiny old key on it.
The man pick a ring. Then on the back of the ring. He poke the key on. And automatically the ring open in two. Then the Dr. Get the ring inside the chest. Seokjin who is pale slowly gain colors.

Ken and Sandeul was shock of what happen.

END OF FLASH BACK

Taehyung, came to his grandfather's room. He open the door and saw his grandfather on his chair. He was thingking so deep.

"Grandfather" the doctor said that awaken him.

"Taehyung, he came back again." He said with a crying face.

"Yes, grand father" said Taehyung.
The grand father came near him. Then tap his shoulder. "Please, dont make the mistake, that we did."

Taehyung nod. "I wont this time Grandfather. I promise you" said taehyung.

*******
This is a republish chapter.

Hope you Enjoy angels.