Arrival + Explanations + Reacting To Fan Art (1)

(As much as I would love to own Marvel and all of its precious characters - I don't. So, what I'm trying to say is that Lady Loki couldn't make an appearance in any of the movies because Marvel wouldn't give me ownership. Let me rephrase that - I just... don't own any of the chil- characters.)

Explanation for readers: 

This fic has no specific timeline or place in any of the movies. It's just them reacting to scenes and movies and vines and whatever I choose to upload. I'm here to list some pointers and some deets about my personal headcanons and ships.

Starting off with my sexualities and genders:

Loki and the Frost Giants are going to be huge factor in this book. I love the Frost Giants, I cherish my genderfluid child, Loki. There are hints of male pregnancy and normal pregnancy in the Loki parts. Speaking of 'parts,' Laufey and Farbauti, Loki's parents, are going to be displayed the way I want them to - meaning, OOC. 

The Frost Giants are all intersexed/hermaphrodites, hence the reason why Angrboda, Loki's mythological wife, is now male in this fic. Again, I have a story for that. Laufey is his mother (again, mpreg warning/intersex) and Farbauti is his father, like in the mythology. 

Loki also has two brothers - Helblindi and Blysteir. Also included.

The Frost Giants are misunderstood in this fic - because I said so.

Loki is genderfluid and pansexual(leans more towards men)

(Ask me more questions in this comment section please.)

Moving on, the Maximoff Twins. Canonically, they're both 16 in AoU. 

I'm in love with Hawksilver - not pedophilia. Pietro and Wanda are both 20, like in Endgame. I also understand that Hawkeye has a wife AND kids. Laura Barton is like... a surrogate mother. I understand that some may not like it - hey, there's the door. Think of it as a polyamorous relationship. 

Pietro is transman and bisexual. Wanda is also trans and bisexual.

Now, Tony's sass children - Harley and Peter.

Harley is gay, Peter is transman and bisexual and they're dating, bingo. 

There's the door for those who don't wike it. 

Stucky, my all-time OTP. I honestly thought it was bullshit how Steve left behind his mentally and emotionally unstable best friend for a woman who got over him and lived her life to the fullest. Just for a DANCE. 'With you till the end of the line.' 

I seriously think that was a bad move for Steve. 

But then again, this book ain't got no shit on canon, therefore, Stucky happens here.

Bucky, gay as gay gets, Steve, clumsy ass bisexual. 

Pepperony - it's not my OTP, but I still love it just as much. Tony, bi, Pepper, transwoman and straight. 

(ask questions here:) 

There are also multiple hints to my unpublished Loki fics, as well as others. For instance, a fic that I'm currently struggling to write - Loki defeats Thanos and saves the entire universe - that stuff. There's a lot of that. 

I know I probably should have published this after I got my shit together, but I couldn't help it. There's also going to be a strictly canon version of this, if requested. No ships, just full-out canon. Again, if it's requested.