Reacting To The Actors {Avengers}

'Damn bitch, that was a good ass sleep- fuck- shit- don't repeat those words. Ugh... what to react to... IDEA! YES! You all remember me telling you all that in my dimension, the lot of you are just actors and actresses?'

"And comic and movie characters."

'That toO! How about... look. Y'all want to know who you guys are played by?'

Tony leaped up. "YES. Please. Who plays this sexy beast?" He posed dramatically. Pepper grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down onto his seat. 

'Ah... I think you'll rather like who you're played by.'

"I'm getting some serious Johnny Depp vibes... like, we look pretty close, right?"

Though he couldn't see, Pepper shook her head with an exhausted sigh.

'Okay... let me just...' the sleeping material from the previous reactions disappeared, leaving behind nothing but the plushs from before. 

{Quick note from last chapter: Steve got a Bucky Bear plush.}

Everyone was instantly clean and rejuvenated. The mist screen appeared once more. 

'Asgardians... be prepared. Jotnar... be prepared. Midtown, S.H.I.E.L.D. For now, we're reacting to actors of the Avengers. The original six and MAYBE... a couple more people. After this, we'll get to the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Asgardians, a few of the Jotnar, Then... some other things. People, like Loki's kids and... yeah.'

Clint rubbed his hands together. "I can't wait!"

'Neither can I! But for different reasons. Let's get started, shall we?'

Excited nods. 'Ah, you're excited. That's good. Starting first... let's start with our very own Steven Grant Rogers!' Bucky grinned, nudging his boyfriend's chest with his real arm. Steve anxiously smiled.  

...

...

"WHAT IN THE STAR SPANGLED FUCK IS THIS?!" Tony gaped like a fish. Steve blushed in embarrassment; Bucky looked ready to faint, based on how all the color left his face, then returned in pink flushes. Fangirls screamed from Midtown. "RAIL ME!" someone shouted, causing Steve to choke on his spit, face red and flushed. 

"Me first," Bucky whispered seductively. Steve looked ready to have a stroke. 

"IS that a tattoo on your right pec?" Wanda stared intensely at the writing. Pietro wolf-whistled, nodding his head appreciatively. Steve groaned. Whoever his actor was was putting his innocent schoolboy reputation to shame. 

Christopher 'Chris' Robert Evans was born June 13, 1981. Currently, he is 39. 

"OH! Our star-spangled man is played by the Chris Evans?"