Reacting to Thor [First Movie]

{First Chapter! Reacting to Thor! This is going to be the first movie they're reacting to. Mind you, some of the chapters won't be canon. I'm not changing things in the script nor am I changing things in the movie - it's going to be a separate chapter where they react to a scene on Asgard or Jotunheim- you'll find out.}

'Ahhhh... 'm back. 'M back... reaction time!'

"What are we reacting to this time?" Rocket grouchily asked, propping up his head with one paw. Others murmured in agreement, also curious to see what weird trailer or scene they were going to watch today. "I am Groot," Groot added. Surprisingly, his gaming console was put away. "I am Groot." Rocket snorted. "Yeah, I took the batteries out of it."

Before Groot to get angry and Rocket, all parental, the mist shifted even larger, expanding all around them. And before they all knew it, they were suddenly 'sucked' into a vortex, screaming and shouting. If someone had motion sickness, they were probably sick or incredibly nauseous. In less than a second, although it felt like an eternity, the entirety of the theater was tossed into a different theater. 

"w-WhaT tHe HeCK, MiSs JeSs," Peter Parker squirmed, stumbling around. 

'Apologies! I had to move you a bigger theater. More stuff. Snack bar. Bathrooms-'

"Oh thank goodness, I've been needing to go since we got here," a S.H.I.E.L.D agent hurried off, running into the men's washroom. Fury sighed, rolling his one eye. Carol nudged him in the elbow, causing him to glare out of the corner of his eye.

Another Midtown student follows after him, followed by a fleet of girls all needing to use the bathroom. The Midtown boys stared proficiently until Natasha, Pepper, and Carol sent them all looks to keep their wandering eyes to themselves.

'Let's see... we're reacting to... y'know what, I'm just gonna wait until for the guys, gals, and non-binary pals in the bathrooms to finish up so we could get started. But... I should tell you it's going to be really different. It's from my dimension.'

Eyebrows were raised. "How so?" Tony crossed his arms. All this dimension, magic-y stuff was getting him nowhere, much to his dismay. 

'You know how I mentioned things are different in my dimension?'

"...yeah?" Nat blanky answered, propping her feet up on the empty seat in front of her.

'Well, this is the different version of,' the group of Midtown students and the S.H.I.E.L.D agent finally returned, hands drying from the explosion of bubblegum scented soap suds escaping from the hand soap dispensers. Some people appreciatively smelt the air. 'Ahem, this is a different version of what happened during Thor's coronation.'

At the mention, Thor paled drastically to a point where his skin tone was nearly identical to Loki's. Loki grimly frowned, something like a mutter-cough escaping his lips. Frigga and Odin remained disturbingly quiet at the mention. 

Meanwhile, the Avengers eyed Thor suspiciously. What was it that he didn't like about this coronation? They, of course, knew the details about how his big day was interrupted and how Thor was never crowned king of Asgard, but the god always seemed falter towards the end of the tale... not that it was their business, but it was still good to know more about the traumatic events from their pasts so they could give comfort or help when needed.

Laufey and Farbauti kept their faces neutral, shocking the Asgardians. 

Surely they expected the two so-called royals to be cackling with inhumane laughter by now, happy to rewatch the events of their beloved prince's best day turn to ice by the demonic creatures of blue. Whatever they were doing, keeping themselves all 'sympathetic' was truly downgrading, especially for such creatures as them.