Reacting to Official Loki Trailer [4/5/2021]

'and.... we're stopping there for now.'

"What the hell? Why?" someone asked, most like, jested, annoyed.

'Well... you know how Loki's getting a series in my dimension?'

"Um, yeah... are we reacting to that?" Rhodey asked, confusion wavering in his tone. 

'Not exactly. I WISH it was out, but it's not. But, the official trailer is out.'

"Didn't we already preview this 'trailer?'" Sif said, annoyed and bored out of her mind. 

'That was what we Midgardians call a 'teaser.' It shows snippets of what's going to happen in a series, movie, or TV show,' Jess pretended she didn't see the confused face on Sif's face. 'Basically it's like a preview of what's going on. A trailer has more context, more scenes, lot more talking, all that.'

"So, we're reacting to more of Loki's... series?" Thor, who had managed to calm himself down from the earlier tide of regret and guilt mustered out, voice half-excited, half-calm. Well, calm enough for someone who nearly pissed himself over the waves of immense pain he had caused - that he was able to see from someone else's POV.

'More or less. More scenes, more talking -- just watch, you won't regret it.'

"Yay, more Mister- er, pronouns?" Peter (Parker) paused.

"He/him, they/them," Loki replied. 

"Alright, YAY more Mister Loki!" he cheered again. 

"I wish to see what happens in brother's life," Bylsteir smiled. "Might be interesting."

"My life is far more interesting than yours will ever be, brother, and you know that."

Thor's heart panged. He wasn't used to Loki calling someone else brother. He fully understood that that was Loki's actual blood brother, his biological family, but it still irked him greatly when he heard the term used on someone other than him. 

'Mkay... let's see... let me set it up... OH! And you all must be hungry.'

Snacks fell into their laps like before - some people, like Volstagg, ended up with a large tray of food. Candies followed, earning some cheers from the youngsters of Midtown and the children of the Jotun. 

'Um... hold on. Let me switch memory tapes...'

The sound of clattering around with some sort of disc rattled amongst the confused room.

"You okay?" Peter (Quill) asked. "Sounds like they're screwing around with a VHS tape."

'I'm not, I'm not. I can't handle that outdated box and it's- there we go. It's not a VHS nor a DVD, soo... I'm going to shut up now, watch this, react, and THEN we can see what happens in the next part of Thor.'

The mist shifted and contorted back into a screen, this time with a new image. 

What looked like a tile wall with a blend of brown and tan tiles, some patterned, some normal appeared. 

"Wow, a wall!" someone cheered.

'And... start. Enjoy... oh, and don't forget your feedback, I wants to knows what you thinks. Alright, I'm gonna go now. Like, I swear, I'm going to shut up.'

"Please," Odin grumbled. He was tired of this mortal and her idiotic, childish games.

The shot was a normal shot of the tiled wall from earlier -- that is until a >ding< sounded in the background. Suddenly, a golden orb of light appeared that soon spread out, forming a portal-like door.