Reacting to Actors {GoTG} [Part One]

'HERE WE ARE! HEEEEEERREEEE TO REACT ONCE AGAIN!' 

"Do you really have to scream?" an annoyed Midtown teacher asked. The students rolled their eyes. They knew this teacher too well. She was the kind that didn't even bother to give you some sort of sympathy or extension on your project, even if your cat just died and you turned it in the first thing in the morning the day after it was due.

'Well, yeah, how are they supposed to hear me over your bullshit?'

The students erupted into chaos, shouting and hollering at the top of their lungs. Even Mr. Harrington and Principal Morita were struggling to contain their laughter. Completely rude and unprofessional, they knew, but they were just waiting for someone to one-up the dickwad of a teacher. 

That same teacher turned an indescribable shade of red, for rage. Right when she was about to speak her mind about the insult/roast, a piece of duct tape - blue, this time - appeared over her mouth, silencing her and her rants. 

'Sorry for the interruptions... reacting, right! Today, you all are going to react to the Guardians of the Galaxy actors! Meaning, Gamora, Quill, Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Rocket, and Groot! Shall we start, my peoples?'

"Sure...? I mean, kind of wondering who the green Neytiri is," Tony said, talking about Gamora, who narrowed an eyebrow at the reference. Those who caught the reference turned their eyes towards Gamora, who made them turn back to themselves when she caught them with a deathly glare.

'How about we begin with Peter Quill's actor? Here he is!'

"Looking... good, Peter," Gamora looked away, cheeks slightly flushed. Rocket smacked the arm of his chair, cackling, comparing Peter to whoever this handsome jock was. Peter was torn between arguing with Rocket that he always looked that good and admiring the picture and its entirety. Groot said his usual three words. Nebula didn't know what qualities this man had to seduce her sister, but he probably did something. 

Mantis and Drax were still wondering why there were two Quill's.

"Dang... Footloose got some looks... his actor, I mean," Tony complimented.  

"I know. Greatest movie, greatest Star-lord."

Jormungandr and Peter Parker cringed. "Footloose never was the greatest movie."

Peter Quill's face fell. Jori and Peter Parker shook their heads. "Never gonna happen."

'Information time! You'll be surprised at his name! Or, not, but.... ah, never mind.'

Christopher 'Chris' Michael Pratt was born June 21, 1979. Currently, he is 41 years old. He has a net worth of $60 million. He has starred in other movies than Marvel ones, such as Jurassic Park, Parks and Recreation, Onward, the Lego Movie, and Passenger! {Stranger_ThingsGurl for the information I used}