Reacting to Thor (Part Four)

'Here's the next part you guys wanted.'

"Damn," Loki cursed. The Warriors sighed, readying themselves for the aftermath of Thor's terrible decision -- an antagonistic one, at that.

"Even your friends are tired of this," Darcy pointed out. 

Thor smiled and allowed Mjolnir to slide into his hand before he swung her around and struck the Jotun, pitching him into a wall. He called out, "next?" as he swung her again to smack another in the jaw, sending him flying. 

The giants attacked, one trying to club him, and Thor determinedly beat them away with Mjolnir. 

Hogun dropped his weapon into his hand as well, spikes extending from the metal ball at the end, and he used the mace to batter and impale. Sif drew her two swords, connecting them at their grips. She sliced through giants with ease, with her long dual blade. 

Fandral laughed as he drew his rapier, parrying, stabbing, and running giants through. 

Loki flung several knives at an incoming Jotun, shattering the ice coating their arm, casting them useless to the ground, covered in wounds.

"Okay, so, does anybody else notice that the rest of them are doing all the killing while Loki is just strategically aiming for weapons? And he's just rendering them useless, not killing them... so...?" Clint muttered. 

"That's strange. Aren't you supposed to be a homicidal maniac?" 

"Do you want me to be?" Loki snarked. The person who said that went silent.

"Couldn't help but notice that too."

Volstagg was hit in the face by his opponent-

"Whomp," future Gunnhild commented.

-before he swung his axe into his stomach, capturing him in a deadlock as he doubled over. Thor kicked away a Jotun he had slammed into the ground in front of him, calling out to Laufey:

'At least make it a challenge for me!' 

Steve put his head into his hands. The things he would do to just... slam his shield onto his head in hopes of knocking some sense into him. Of course, not behead him *cough* but y'know... give him a really friendly advice to not be such a dick. *cough*

"It makes sense why Loki's little talk pile was so small..." Peter (Parker) whispered. "Thor was always the one to interrupt him..." 

Shuri added to that. "I wonder how many of the pages were just 'Thor, listen to me,' or just 'Thor, stop and think...' she shook her head, thinking back to the rather small piles of all the things Loki said. 

"Many apologies," Thor said, bowing his head to the Jotun royals. 

They narrowed their eyes, not paying attention to Thor, but rather the seething Asgardians behind him and his mortal lover. Thor's whimper of disappointment when he noticed the Asgardians almost pinged a sort of 'sympathy lightbulb' within Loki. 

However, seeing him being treated as he once was was kind of refreshing. 

"Sheesh... the things I'd do to clock the old you in the head..." Jane muttered. 

Hope snorted. "Need help with that?" a couple more people chimed in, all wanting to give this old snobby version of Thor a good old head reboot. Maybe a few more braincells and some sympathy for other people that weren't just himself, Odin, Frigga, and the Asgardians.

Thor had to admit - his past self needed those punches. And maybe a stab from Loki.

Laufey looked off into the palace to watch giants swarm through the open halls, leaping down into battle. One slammed his fist to the ground as he landed, sending a streak of ice underneath the surface to snap up some distance away and throw Hogun onto the ground.