*not a chapter* TAGGED!!!

AH! Thank you LoveLokiBabyBean for uh, tagging me. 

Name: Jessica Leigh [No, you don't get to know my last name]

Birth Month: August

Favorite Authors: Don't really have one at the moment. Rick Riordan?

Favorite Movie: Isn't it obvious?!      Any Marvel Movie 

Favorite Band: Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance. 

Least Favorite Person: ...um... MCU-wise, not really fond of Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye. I admit, the acting was nice and all, but it didn't really feel like canon comic book Clint to me. Not to mention the lack of his deafness. I doubt that it was addressed and from what I've seen, I saw no hearing aid, no sign language, none of that. 

I might have missed but... I just don't really like the casting. 

Still on MCU... Odin. Not Anthony Hopkins, Odin. Need I say more? Kept his daughter entrapped in a realm of darkness and death, practically urged Loki to take his own life with all the things that happened in Loki's life because of him, and Thor... I'm not saying he wasn't treated badly by Odin, but Odin still was kind of dickwad to him too. 

Nothing against Jaimie Alexander or Sif's badassery, but Sif's overall attitude is kind of... I don't like it. And no, it's not because she threatened to kill Loki in T:TDW. I think that her MCU self is boastful and too prideful. Not to mention, she doesn't even bother masking her hatred for Loki. Her following is Thor and only Thor, which I mean, cool, but can you at least try to be thankful for Loki, who probably saved your life several times?

No, I don't dislike her because I'm a Loki stan. Just saying, she can just... chill sometimes.

Thanos. 

Least Favorite Fandom: The Kpop and BNHA/MHA fandom. Both fandoms I'm apart of, but just can't understand the people sometimes. 

For the KPOP fandom, they all act as if their idol is going to miraculously come to their house and rail them like a nail to a train track. No. Not to mention, some fans are incredibly disrespectful and pure out stalker. Second, stop shipping them which other. Like, I ship people, but I mean fictional fucking people. I swear, it's weird and it's just... wrong in general. You can do it, but I just hate shipping real life people. 

BNHA/MHA fandom: Was I a toxic fan once or twice? Yes. Do I have ships I really like in MHA? Yes, and I'm currently writing a fic for them rn. At this point I think most of the fans are either those who just want to be railed by their favorite character or just want to ship them with anything that moves. For instance, Deku. Stop. I mean, I used to ship him with Todoroki until the toxic shippers showed up and went all crazy. 

That's why I like me and my rarepairs ships, not whatever the fuck BakuKiriDekuKamiShinMonoDabiShigaEndToshiKoji is. 

Least Favorite Household Item: random but it's on the list... my ceiling fan? All it does is bring in hot air, not cool air. 

Last Movie I Watched: sheesh, that was a long time ago. Spider-man: Far From Home.

Last Book I Read: fanfiction counts, right?! LoveLokiBabyBean's 'Avengers and Asgard watching the future and past'

Last Friend I Talked To: silksaes and another friend from school

Youngest Memory: bruh, idk

Least Favorite Memory: bruh, idek for this one either

Favorite Memory: huh?

First Pet: Antisocial, anxious, cat named Toby. She only liked my dad.

Current Pet Name(s): Two cats, Yum-yum and Melon. 

Lock Screen/Home Screen: um... can't really show you since i don't know how to? lmao, i write everything on my laptop.

Fictional Crush: Lady Loki, Kate Kane (Batwoman), Zendaya's MJ, Miruko.

Fictional Arch-nemesis: Eren Yeager, Reiner Braun, Gabi Braun. 

crazy_cakess TeaBagsUnderMyEyes silksaes TamiiVicente emilyramsey1445598 spiderplushy2003 york662 KingExplosionMurdur Damienette_addict Letscatparty angels_demons_life