𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬.

H/n = Hero Name.
Y/n = Your Name.
H/c = Hair color

warning:
one of my first fics!
I'm still in the editing zone.

───

"Hey, did you guys see what Captain Man and H/n did yesterday?" Jasper announced as he excitedly stood up to look at his two best friends.

Charlotte sighed upon hearing his voice as she closed her textbook in annoyance.

"Can we focus on the algebra?" She questioned as she scoffed lightly, and the curly haired boy ignored her commentary.

"There was a fire at a pet store, but they both ran inside right through the flames and saved all these animals AND didn't even get hurt! Can you believe that!?" He continued explaining, and the blonde out of the group chuckled lightly.

"Captain Man never gets hurt! He's a beast. And for H/n? He's so cool at anything he does." Henry told him, and Jasper nodded quickly in agreement.

"You know, someday, when you guys are cleaning my swimming pool 'cause you failed this algebra test, then flunked out of school, I hope you remember this moment, 'cause I will." Charlotte hissed as she looked back down at her textbook with a slight huff.

"Hey, here's a cool job I could do, pedicure modeling," Henry spoke while pointing at the screen and showed them the list of jobs he could possibly get at his age.

"You guys, could we go over the list for my birthday party?" Jasper questioned as his two friends shook their heads in complete disagreement.

"No."

"But--But I invited 52 people, and nobody's texted me back yet. What does that mean?" He asked them with a tone of sadness as Henry and Charlotte looked at each other and sighed.

"That people have been to your parties before?"

"Oh, come on, my parties aren't that bad!" The boy argued as Charlotte crossed her arms with some doubt across her face.

"Christmas, three years ago, 15 kids ended up in the hospital," She mentioned as the curly haired boy grimaced at the memory and the blonde smirked.

"Cause of your raw turkey.."

"It was turkey sushi." Jasper corrected his mistake with a small pout on his face and Henry rolled his eyes.

"A boy almost died."

"Yeah, almost!" He repeated as the room suddenly fell silent, and the three go back to studying in peace.

After a minute later, Henry glances up and cleared his throat in order to grab their attention.

"Okay. The first person who helps me find an after-school job gets this bowl of pine cones." Henry announced as he showed them the house decoration and the two gasped in fake surprise.

"Why do you even need a job?" Charlotte questioned and the shorter boy only shrugged.

"You know, to learn responsibility.. challenge myself." He murmurer as Jasper squinted his eyes in suspicion.