𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘯.

───

Charlotte and Y/n look down at the pile of mail laying in front of them on the man table as they examined and read a few of the letters that were sent.

The elevator dings and the door slides open to reveal Schwoz as he drags a beige sack into the mancave closely behind him.

"Hey! Here's another sack." Schwoz called in his usual accent as Charlotte lifted her head and she gawked at the bag he carried beside him.

"No way! More fan mail?" She asked him in bewilderment as her eyes widened and Y/n turned around to look before groaning at the sight.

"That's it..! I'm taking a break." The H/c haired teen sighed as he moves off the couch to stand up and the Large Metal Gear Door at the top of the stairs lifted open and Ray appeared.

"Ya! Captain Man, Kid Danger and H/n are very poopular in this town." Schwoz explained as Ray walked down the steps and he casually strolled over to the three while holding something in his grasp.

"Schwoz.. I found another one of your diseased eggs in my tanning bed." The hero mentioned with a hint of annoyance as he moved to stand behind Schwoz and he raised the egg show him.

Y/n looked as he grimaced in disgust and walked over aa Schwoz turned around to look at the egg while frowning.

"He's not diseased..!" Schwoz replied a bit offendedly as he paused and then looked away with a guilty expression.

"Yet." He mumbles under his breath as Ray raised his brows and he lifted the egg to his nose to take a small whiff.

"How about.. let's not sniff it?" Y/n asked him as he shoots him a confused and disturbed glance.

Charlotte squinted suspiciously and glances at the three of them in curiosity wondering what they were talking about.

"Uh .. Eggs? Deseased?" She questioned as Schwoz began to pull out mail from the sack and Ray and Y/n turned to look at the girl.

"Schwoz gets his jollies by blasting eggs with all kinds of weird radiation so he can see what happens when they hatch." The taller male explained as he motioned toward the egg he was holding as an example and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah. Once, he tried to experiment on another egg which had the ability of a spider, a chameleon and a rat." The teen said as he paused and then he fell silent as the girl tilted her head.

"And...what happened to it?" She asks him in wonder and curiosity as he looked at her and he clears his throat.

"Let's just say, we didn't see it for awhile." He hesitantly tells her as a shudder went down his spine at the memory and she blinked.

"..Wow."

"..It's fun to create mutants!" The repair man insisted as Schwoz argued with ray who played with the egg while shrugging.

"Yeah.. Must've been real fun for your mom. Ooh." Ray commented as he faked a shocked gasp and his jaw drops dramatically.

Y/n rolled his eyes at the taller male's childish insult toward the other man as Charlotte let out a sigh.