𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯.

───

The Kisses between Bianca and Henry do not exist as his feelings continue to grow for a certain H/c haired hero.

Bianca will definitely still return.

TW: Slight mention of Homophobia and Abandonment.

───

Gooch and Schwoz exchange whispers and glances as they carried duffle bags and suitcases with them to the front of the store.

Unfortunately all their efforts of being sneaky was thrown out the window as the sleep deprived teen who worked after hours popped out from behind the counter with a yawn.

"--and uh, where are you two going?" Y/n questioned as the two men paused at the third voice behind them and turned to look at the boy in surprise.

They stiffened and opened their mouths to speak but no words or explanation came out as they immediately bolted toward the door despite their shoes almost tripping over their the other.

The teen blinked as he sat there thinking to himself on why they acted that way and it finally clicked into his head.

"--Cowards!"

Henry and Charlotte enter Junk n Stuff soon after as the girl blinked and pointed in the direction the two grown men took off.

"What are those two running from?" She asked the teenager who was sitting behind the counter seething with anger.

"Ray."

"W-why?" Henry spoke nervously as they both walked toward the counter cautiously and Y/n chewed his lip in frustration.

"Because.. today's his super anniversary and that means he's gonna be in a shi--very bad mood all day." He said as he switched up his choice in vocabulary and the two of them raise their eyebrows.

"Super?"

"..what's shi--?" The blonde questioned as the teen blinked shook his head with a soft chuckle.

"Don't stress your innocent little head over it, blondie. Ray's Super Anniversary is the day when he first got densitized and became indestructible." Y/n answered as Henry pouted beside Charlotte with a light but noticable blush on his cheeks.

"Ooh, fun, we should celebrate!" The girl chimed excitedly as Y/n furrowed at her enthusiasm and her eyes widened in panic.

"I mean--noo! I..Is there a reason why he doesn't celebrate it?" She wondered and the blonde nodded swiftly as they both waited for a response.

"I think the answer is pretty obvious, isn't it? Cap hates his anniversary more than anything." Y/n murmured as he stood up straight on the stool with a heavy sigh.

"After his dad realized he was indestructible, he took him out of school and started training him to be a superhero. He feels--No, he's certain he missed out on all the fun of being a 'normal' average kid." Y/n explained and Charlotte slowly shook her head as she slumped her shoulders.

"Aw, that's so sad.."

"So, he never got to go camping and ride rollercoasters?" Henry mentioned and the teen hummed softly as remembered his own memories back at the orphanage.