𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 🎬

Not a chapter, just something fun I made.

[Actors and Actresses Names will be used when broken out of character]

───

The crowd gasped as they watched the taller hero cover his face with his hands while groaning after jasper launched the action figure box at his face and the mayor gasped.

"It hit him in the mouth!"

"You see that? You see the woman with the perfume who walked by." Y/n heard the man say and squinted as he watched the women closely who directly sprayed Ray on the neck.

"She intentionally sprayed me!"

"But perfume wouldn't make you lose your powers" Y/n explained and placed a hand on his chin in thought.

"True. Perfume wouldn't.." Ray murmured as he glanced up curiously at Gooch and the teenager.

"Unless it was.. The Tears of the Jolly Beetle!" They exclaimed simultaneously as the three of them each pointed a finger at one another.

"JINX!!!"

[Cue spiderman theme]

"Listen, Captain Man.." He whispered and Ray sighed in annoyance as he turned to face the curly haired boy.

"Yes?"

"I'm not really Kid Danger.." Jasper mumbles to him and Ray rolled his eyes as he scoffed.

"We know that! Now, don't you think you should tell someone else?" Ray nudged his head over to the girl who was very clueless who was talking to Y/n.

"But if I tell her the truth, she won't like me anymore.."

"How old are you, son?" Ray asked him as the curly haired boy paused and then sighed.

"Thirteen.." He mumbles as he admitted his age and the man places a hand on his shoulder while giving it a light squeeze.

"Then you're way too young to be lying to girls!"

Henry and Charlotte carry piper outside of the elevator, "Okay. Just get her up. Careful not to drop her" he said and Charlotte tilted her head.

"Not to what?" she replied and Henry grunted at how heavy his sister actually was as he nudges his head.

"Drop her."

"Okay." Charlotte reluctantly lets go of piper as his sister falls to the floor in a thud. Henry gawks at his friend and frowned at her disappointment.

"You said drop her!" she said defensively and the short boy sighed as he was so close to face-palming.

"--Y/n, are you okay? Did you find it?!" Henry shouted and slowly stepped further into the dark.

"No, but I did trip on a pile of purple slime." Y/n grimaced in disgust as he pointed the flashlight at the amount of slime the creature left below them.