𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺, 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 + 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺.

───

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 . . .

Many of the students gather in the hallways of Swellview Jr High School as they chattered and laughed like usual after the bell had rung to dismiss them for today.

A H/c haired teen makes his way down to the first floor of the school with a persistent bianca on his trail as she followed him down the stairs.

"Come on? please just tell me." The girl begged desperately while the male shook his head and Y/n sighed.

"No." He replies as he stepped over to the water mountain by the wall on the left and he reaches his hand over to push the button on the side.

He leans down to the water's level right about to take a sip when Bianca tugs him back to spin him around to face her by placing a hand on his shoulder.

"But I tell you all of my crushes..!" She whined unfairly to him as Y/n straightens up as he shot her a knowing look when she pouted in front of him.]

"Are they really crushes if it's a new person almost every week?" He told her with a slight furrow his brows as he tilts his chin upward and her lips pursed at the question before rolling her eyes.

"Besides, aren't you dating blake?" He asked her curiously but also in accusation as he moved to cross his arms over his chest. She blinked before shaking her head and a grin quickly replaces the pout on her face..

"Correction! We're seeing each other, which is very different from dating." She explained with a playful hum and then she reaches over to grab his arm as she held it.

"Now tell me which girl you like and I'll stop asking you." She mentioned as she grinned at him encouragingly and laughed casually.

"I just want to help you out." The brunette girl insisted as Y/n stared at her for a moment when she had asked him an easy question.

A simple and easy question he still couldn't quite answer and also found difficult to explain for the other opposite party.

Y/n found himself lost in thought and zoning out when he had forgotten that he hadn't actually told her about his sexuality yet.

She presumes he's straight and interested in girls like every other boy in Swellview as he almost found himself back at the orphanage internally.

His thoughts a bit preoccupied by the bad memories and backlash he received from kids he thought were his friends.

His lips parting to speak as he averted his gaze to the floor and he found himself hesitating.

"Right.. Uh.." He mumbles as he felt his stomach churning and his brain going fuzzy at worst possible outcomes that could occur.

He truly didn't want to lose Bianca as a friend or make her uncomfortable in any way and he cleared his throat.

"Bianca, I need to--"

"Hey Y/n! Hi Bianca!" Jasper shouted from across the the hallway as Y/n's shoulders stiffened at the sound of his voice startling him before he sighed and Bianca turned around.