Chapter 4

Time for my Lovelife- Travel to Greece
     Prince Rashid was wondering why I did not ask for a leave of absence unlike before when I plead  asking for a break to see.my folks.  I kept the reason to myself. Instead of going home, he offered me to come to Greece with him to visit a friend. I thought it's about time that I give myself a break  , I accepted his offer. So, next week we will fly to Greece.
     We were required to have a negative result of our PCR molecular test. Luckily, we were given a pass to travel.
The total flight duration fromPhilippines to Greece is 12 hours, 52 minutes.
Athens,our first destination is Greece’s capital, famous for preserved ancient ruins like the Acropolis citadel & Parthenon temple.
A symbol of Western Civilization at its most magnificent, Athens' illustrious history stretches back more than 3,000 years. The city flourished during classical antiquity and was the birthplace of Socrates, Pericles, and Sophocles. More than just a relic of its glorious past, today Athens is a bustling and modern capital city and home to some of the country's most important tourist attractions.
The Acropolis is one of the world's most breathtaking ancient ruins, and the city's exceptional museums display fascinating artifacts uncovered at local sites. Other hidden charms awaiting discovery are the dazzling Byzantine churches found all over the city and the village-like neighborhoods north of the Acropolis
The firstrecordedOlympic Games were held at Olympia in theGreek city-state of Elis in776 B.C., but it is generally accepted that the Olympics were at least 500 years old at that time. The ancient Olympicsheld every four years, occurred during a religious festival honoring the Greek god Zeus.
The Parthenon is one of the defining achievements of Athens's Golden Age. Its sculptural work is particularly significant. The Parthenonincluded richer sculptural decoration than all earlier Greek temples. The sculptures suggest that the Athenians considered the gods as their helpers and supporters.
    I see myself fixing the hair of Venus or travelling  with Mercury funny that I know not much of the Greek Gods
and Godesses. I know them to be handsome and beautiful
     I cannot imagine myself to be in their class . The prince can line up with them but definitely not I. 
     I had added color to my hair and had it rebonded.  I had my eyebrow fixed. I bought a  set of make up complete with blush on, eye shadows and lipsticks in various shades of color. I am not good in putting on make ups so I asked my friend Olga to do it for me. When everything was done, Prince Rashid was surprised to see me , he took me to his yatch docked by the sea.  I was astonished to see him in front of me. He looked like the man in a wine commercial, Tanned with unbottoned white cotton polo shirt his abs arrogantly displayed .  He brought me a one piece  white swimsuit showing my hidden curves. He was not able to take his eyes off me. I felt he was mentally undressing me.  This man is attracted to me. He slowly touched my shoulders til he reached my cleavage. Slowly, he lifted me to his cabin full of his wine collection.  He dropped me slowly kissing my feet  saying"I waited long for this  my love, be mine tonight." Slowly, I got back to my senses and covered my  body with the blanket sprawled on top of the bed.  He felt rejected and apologized and asked me to get dress for lunch.  I ate like one who has not tasted food in years. He was amused with my voracious appetite. He is not used to see a woman who is so unconcious of gaining weight.He was in love with me.
     Watching the sundown, he held my hand and said "I never thought it felt like this. Is it wrong to fall in love with you? Please say you love me too. If you don't I'll make sure you do" and passionately kissed me.