Chapter 10

Playful Son
The relationship between Dimitri and Kristle was happy at the start. Demi enjoyed her company and he found her sweet.
They were a beautiful pair playing at the resort. One day while they were enjoying their swim a new pretty girl came in an orange and black swimsuit. Her long hair straight and shiny hanging loose complementing her curvacious flawless body and pretty face. Dimitri looked at her with obvious desire while Kristle was jealous observing him. Dimitri does not like being strictly guarded and slowly lost his interest on her while insistently pursuing the new girl Charlie. Kahlil did not like his brother's change of heart. To heal the broken heart of Kristle , he called a florist and ordered a basket of fresh pink roses be delivered to her with a matching note"for the prettiest girl I know" with his clear signature Kahlil. Dimitri learned Kahlil's avidly pursuing Kristle and got mad at his brother. I confronted my older son without waiting for an explanation. Kristle talked to Dimitri and I his mother told them about Kahlil's intention of pursuing her.She was honest to admit that he is truly the one she should have chosen before if not for Dimitri's bad rumors about him. I realised her impulsive judgement of her son and reprimanded Dimitri. for not playing it fair for his brother. The boy was not happy but followed his my order. But he continued chasing Charlie who is now attracted to Kahlil but does not pay attention to her. He has only his eyes for Kristle who is still in love with Dimitri.
I settled the differences between the brothers. She told to act as brothers and a girl can't change that. Kahlil directly asked his brother if he still love Kristle and he said not anymore. I realised that Demi is still very much a boy while Kahlil has already transformed into a full grown man. I had a heart to heart talk with the boys. I adviced Demi to be more considerate with the girl's feelings. He did not get what I said. He said, the girls he dated did not complain of him being inconsiderate but were happy with him especially Kristle who is head over heels in love with him. He was looking at Kahlil who did not hide being hurt but was a real sport saying how lucky his brother is. Demi answered with a fake laugh. I wanted to reprimand him and tell him to stick to the only girl he loves and spare the one he does not. Kahlil excused himself from the conversation and took care of the incoming guests. Demi and I were already finished with the dialogue and he went to Kahlil who was then busy taking care of the needs of the new guests. Demi apologized for what he did to make Kristle choose him.
Kahlil understanding of his brother's childishness embraced Demi to take care of Kristle if he were serious of his feelings for her and he Demi raised his eyebrow. Kahlil attempted to punch him but was stopped by their mother wiping Demi's face with her handkerchief and threw a stern look at Kahlil who did not try to explain.
Later, he came to see me to ask Demi to leave Kristle alone if he does not love her anymore. Kahlil was shocked with  my response that he is only playing. At that moment he was unable to control himself and answered back" Mother, please don't eat your own words." I was taken aback and recalled what I said to them. He asked Demi if he is truly serious with Kristle and again the fake laugh and silently uttered the word "serious." Kahlil was more infuriated hearing the sneering word of his brother but clenched his fists. So, when he saw Kristle, he showed her his genuine concern and told her abou the fabricated story was only the ploy of Demi to make her feelings for him die.
But she said it didn't. Demi was just at the doorstep listening. He openned the door and was clapping his hands saying " Bravo"The two did not appear surprised and in front of him Kahlil pulled the girl towards him and kissed her passionately. Demi looked like a boy with a stolen candy. He went to his me tellinge about what happened. And for the 3rd time I asked him if he truly loves Kristle he answered " Honestly mother , I don't know." I hugged my son tenderly and said,There are a lot of better girls son. Just wait and she will come." At that point Charlie was passing by in her white shorts and aqua blue poloshirt.I winked at her son. The pretty boy approached the girl. The girl 's eyes were focussed on the boy in khaki shorts cleaning the pool. Kahlil stared back without a trace of arrogance and went away. The more intriguing he has become and the more Charlie got her interest of him. Kahlil spent no effort to look attractive but his elusiveness makes him.mysterious to girls. That was his attraction.to Charlie. Demi.could not understand why. He was thinking that like him Kahlil made bad impressions of him just like what he did before. When he directly asked Charlie she said "It's not the way he looks and definitely not the way he talks and that's it he hardly talks And when he does it's definitely not about someone. " Demi.was bullseyed.
With Demi's playfulness, Kristle broke up with him. But he was not all affected , instead he goes girl watching everyday and tried to win Charlie who only have eyes for Kahlil who was patiently waiting for Kristle who just dumped his brother. Demi asked for Kahlil's advice. He told him to be sincere with what he feels. He said that he realized that she has come in Charlie. Kahlil told him that whether he likes it or not he will try to win Kristle's heart at any cost.
The Prince had been away for too long. Arla's relatives' tongue started wagging fabricating news that he is with his family in Dubai. And now he is back with his sons now ready to fall in love. He asked them if they were in a relationship. Dimitri agreed and showed apicture with Kristle and him together. While Kahlil admitted he keeps an eye on a special girl..
He invited them for dinner
Demi invited Kristle for old times sake. And she agreed. While Kahlil invited Charlie who was more than willing accepted.
And the evening came, Demi with Kristle while Kahlil and Charlie arrived as partners. Kristle arrived alone and was met by Demi.
The Prince seeing how tall and goodlooking her boys are see no reason why they cannot be paired with Princess K. And a new invited girl was coming to join them with his eldest son Kahlil. The girl looks so familiar to him with her long silky hair and a pair of big brown eyes. He couldn't be more wrong , she is Princess K or Charlie to friends.He could tell that from the eyes of the girl, she is deeply in love with her partner , his eldest son. And the son is looking at the girl beside his brother. He thought that something needs a little fixing here.