Chapter 8

I Weded a Prince
Marrying a Prince is not like an ordinary wedding, the garden wedding we planned is very appropriate. Gorlette was challenged if she can make it extra ordinary and elegant. The wonder of nature works well that can compete with make believe decorations. It's all up to Gorlette on how she can make it more appealing. She asked Father to help her to the mountains and look for plants to use decorating the garden. Wild Orchids, Bull rush and a lot of very unusual shrubs it gave the garden an exotic touch. I have not thought that Gorlette is so imaginative with her ideas which impressed Prince Rashid. He commended her for her hard work and said he does not regret getting her services. It made me so proud of my sister.
Prince Rashid was rushing me to have my wedding gown designed by a well known couturier , coming from
remote a area, I hardly know a designer much more a popular one. Mother recommended her friend who i s the only dress maker in our place but she turned down the offer she cannot take the risk of doing an expensive wedding gown. I' m ashamed of how the people in our place regard me as someone on high pedestal. Looking back, no one would even offer me a ride even if I don't have a means of transport to take me to the market or anywhere near our area.
Lourdes recommended a friend of hers who is much more experienced and was an assisstant to a famous designer Rajo Laurel. It was a classique stunningly sexy wedding gown. I may not be as stunningly beautiful as Izza Calzado but my body is not that bad. Prince Rashid wanted me to wear something daring but I dare not show too much skin. To me being sexy does not mean showing what is hidden but to hide what is showing yet to leave it to the imagination. And the wedding gown of Izza is just what I was looking for. She had also designed my entourage's gowns. Gorlette my maid of honor was dressed in light blue long wedding gown with bare back and a semi plunging sequined neckline which accentuated her size 37 bustline. Her partner had almost prohibited her from being a part of my entourage who were in the same attire but with knee length. I showed my disgust with his unreasonable behavior and he kept silent.
The wedding went on smoothly never a boring moment with Fr Guido with his funny punchlines in the middle of serious talks
That day I am not anymore the less favored ugly daughter. That was my moment. As a beautiful bride marrying the man I love, not even the best make up artist can make Gorlette more beautiful than I am. And my Father realized that the daughter he once called " ugly" has the most beautiful heart.
After the ceremony, food was served generously. I seated the people I worked with picking up garbage together in one long table and we had a pose with them. It was one memorable reunion. Even those who were on barefoot were allowed to join for as long as protocols are strictly observed.
The gifts were openned and one I truly like is Giorgio a little male shit tzu from my friends who treated me special on my moments of picking up garbage on my less favored days Gone are the days when the I was an ugly duckling of the mountains.
I did not hear any negative comment about my wedding. I 've never thought that getting married is as good as this. Life has been good to me. God is so good to me. I could never ask for more.
Directly, we went to our log cabin after the wedding. Rashid lifted me up as we entered like in the movies. Not a single light was open and when it did, I was surprised that his queen mother was there to greet us. I did not know what to say. I cannot speak their language. To my surprise she can speak English and said " Welcome to the family my dear" w/out any trace that a nonAmerican was speaking. I felt the warmth of her embrace like a long lost daughter. This is like a dream and I don't want to wake up. When the lights were all.opened, the beautiful surroundings came into.view and she was awed and said" This is breathtaking" while the Prince was looking at he said" You are breathtaking. Slowly, bringing me to the bedroom.Slowly, he unbuttoned the back of my gown slowly caressing my nape till.it reached the neckline of my wedding and slowly his fingers travelled the tip of my breast. I cannot control.myself and moaning I mentioned his name. It drove him crazy and his lips played the pink nipples of my breast and we both have gone wild. I unbuttoned his shirt and felt the mat on his chest. Slowly, his shirt was undone. And he untied my.hair and my gown was dropped like a piece of paper and I was carried to the bubbled bath tub and next his body was on top.of mine and the soft bed was waiting and we made love. Exactly after a year of getting married, Kahlil was born. He was a smart little boy, his father was crazy about him and I fear that he might grow up spoiled and unruly. That may not possibly happen for as long as I am his mother. That was tested when I gave birth to my second son Dimitri. The second boy was not as smart as his older brother but taller and much better looking getting the best features of his father . I cannot stop myself from making my favorite which was sometimes felt by Kahlil. I ask myself why I am doing a thing that I promised myself not to do. Kahlil is my picture. Humble and sacrificing but why do I feel closer to Demi? Prince Rashid is impartial giving favor to both. He makes up for my shortcomings to Kahlil.