Chapter 11

The dinner with future Daughters in Law
I was then checking on the long dinner table. I was in a pale blue evening dress. My hair now short looking fresh.
I asked Kristle to sit beside Kahlil while Charlie beside Dimitri
On the head is prince
Rashid who was wondering why I made such a sitting arrangement.
While they were having their apperitiff , the fork of Prince  Rashid accidentally fell off from the table. When he  looked down the table, he saw Kahlil's hand tenderly carressing the palm of his brother's girl. No one would suspect that a lovelife is happening under the table. Innocently, he called the housemaid to replace the fork. He looked down again and he saw the lady with Demi brushing her feet against his. And this girl is supposed to be Kahlil's partner. He was convinced that there is something that needs to be fixed. They proceded to the receiving area after the sumptuous dinner. He needs to step his right foot forward.
He commended me for the lovely dinner.
     He asked the foursome to gather around him and Demi automatically seated beside Charlie who was trying to seat beside Kahlil who was seated next to Kristle.   Prince Rashid does not know who should be seated beside who. He started to let them know that he wants to have a party and asked his sons if they have a partner .  The boys answered their father in the affirmative.  He told them that there will be a contest among the party goers and asked for suggestions.
It was Charlie who suggested to get a Prince and Princess of the Night and that it should be a winning pair. So the partygoers should  attend in pairs. So as if innocent about it  he asked each of his son to choose their partners .  Demi said he chooses Charlie while Kahlil said he can only have Kristle as his partner. Charlie made face and pretended going to the restroom. Demi volunteered to help her go while Kristle did not even notice Demi leaving her she has her eyes focussed on  kahlil. So, the two of you will.be partnered. He was referring to Kahlil and Kristle. He saw the happiness in their eyes and from there ,he knew that  who is for who
     The night has come, Demi was like a woman.of  vanity unlike Kahlil.who was very.much like him who was not very particular with what he wears yet looks so handsome and manly.  Arla looked at her sons with pride and admiration.  Now, both dressed she can judge for herself who is more attractive between the two and who she favors.
Demi is the boy next door type  who can attract a woman with a wink while Kahlil need not wink to attract one. And now , she understands why Charlie was attracted to him without saying a word or just by  using his eyes   can convey a lot. A man of few words that he is , Kahlil was chosen Prince of the Night while his partner was announced Princess. And there was a special award for the best in swimwear who were won by  Demi and
Charlie. That night Demi camein a black swim- ming trunk displaying his lean body. Ohhhhhs....and ahhhhs were heard from people around. When  Charlie arrived in her skimpiest red bikini, men  whistled and shouted her name. Finally, Dimitri and Charlie were chosen winners tho they were not partners.Nobody can complain because no one can beat them
The Prince believed  they are perfectly matched. But he was much interested  in the partnership.of Kahlil and Kristle.  This woman who is supposed to be Dimitri's girl. But the eyes can tell,the girl looked blank when Demi was announced winner and there was glow in her eyes whenever Kahlil passes by. By the slip of his tongue Dimitri dedicated his winning to the sexiest girl of the night Charlie and she was so thrilled. Never a trace of jealousy on Kristle's face. Pictures were taken during their ceremonial walk. And they sat on their reserved throne.  Demi looking so proud in his magestic splendour sat on his throne but the real crown for the night was  reserved for the real winner Kahlil.
     Arla embraced her sons and kissed the girls they were with but is now confused who would bring home who.
Bravely , Kahlil pulled kristle away to his car leaving Demi and Charlie enjoying their dip in the 12  ft swimming pools. Arla was glad that Demi did not make a scene seeing his girl being taken away by his brother but there was a trace of envy in the eyes of Charlie. Suddenly, she was lifted by a pair of strong hands and plunge her a into the water again  She gasped for her breath when she surfaced and she felt the lips covering her  mouth devoured like a hungry lion and she was stunned . But was enveloped by a certain sensation she cannot explain and was disappointed  when the kissing stopped. That was the first time that she was  kissed by a man. She had been a tease but is afraid of being raped when a man kisses her. But this kiss was different and she wants more. She does not even know who is doing the kissing with her eyes closed. Now she is back to her senses the familiar grin came into view. The man he hated most. The man who thought he is God's gift to women. Dimitri al Mustafa. But she cannot deny that she enjoyed his kissing. This man is very much unlike his brother who  is so reserved and a gentleman. But she enjoyed his kissing. Now, she is  envious of his girl whom he might have been kissing even in his dreams. The girl that was taken home by his brother Kahlil. Now she is in quandary if he can kiss the same. She brushed off the kissing thoughts.But could she forget being kissed like that?