Chapter 1

"Man I am beat", Rohan chuckled as he looked into the river over the bridge, he was rethinking if he had taken the right decision to come back to Japan after being swindled and abused by his ex-lover for 6 months in Italy. He was finally free but that whole 6 months of yelling, screaming and crying became a hell repeating nightmare for Rohan.

"MOMMY!! MOMMY!!" mangaka looked for where the sound might be coming from. "MOMMY, I FOUND YOU" the kid tightly clung to the green-haired man pants and started crying.
Panicked mangaka got down and started looking for this poor boy's parents.
VROOM! VROOM! VROOM!. Three black Benz cars parked right at the front, surrounding Rohan and the child, Then a few tall black-suited men got out of the cars and walked towards the mangaka and the child.
Scared he hugged the child tightly and closed his eyes. "Kāijo'' a deep angry voice spoke. This sends chills down Rohan's spine.
"I, the great Kishibe Rohan should not bow my head down to such lowly rats" he mumbles then gets up with the weeping child right away but ends up making eye contact with the tall purple-haired (semi bun) man wearing expensive khaki pants and a tight white shirt relieving his shoulder red dragon tattoo. The mangaka realised that he was the chief yakuza in the Akemi mafia group that cherishes "Tonbo".

The tension between them grew in a matter of seconds. Mangaka stood there frozen not knowing what to do or say. "what?" the mafia boss spoke. "I...uh..." the green-haired man couldn't get a word, out knowing it's the yakuza, one wrong word out and he is going to be shot to death. "Kāijo, daddy got work to do, let's go home," the purple-haired man said in a soft toned-voice, putting his hand out.

"NO! NO! NO! I FINALLY FOUND MOMMA I WANNA STAY WITH HER" Kāijo cried as he clung to the mangaka tighter than before. Mafia boss didn't want to waste time arguing with a child  "Okuyasu put them both in the car" Mafia boss sighed. "WAIT WHAT'' the green-haired man replied backing away. Before they could do anything Okuyasu and another man grabbed them tightly and almost threw them in the car. "HOW DARE THEY ASSAULT THE GREAT KISHIBE ROHAN". He was furious. He wished he could scream his lungs out but he was too scared to. The Mafia boss opened the other side door and sat beside them.

Kāijo stopped crying after a while and fell asleep in Rohan's arms. "he is a handful I know, '' the Mafia boss said while lighting a Suriku cigar. "You shouldn't be smoking while your kid's still here.. mister..." mangaka mumbled. Mafia boss turned to Rohan who was shaking from fear. "No need to be formal with me, call me Josuke '' The purple-haired man sniggered as he put away the cigar and looking at the mangaka. " I-it's R-rohan '' Mangaka stuttered. He was helpless and lost but it was much better than being in Italy. Rohan looked out the window hoping for nothing but the worst. The silence was booming until the car reached the "Yakuza Den".

Rohan stepped outside to see the luxurious and huge mansion that could be mistaken for a private university. The mangaka's jaw dropped."Rohan, can you put Kāijo to bed and see me at my office?" Josuke said, fixing his hair, This made mangaka blush a little but he came to his senses soon after " oh- but I refuse," The green-haired man said profoundly. Josuke glared at the mangaka that could cremate him into ashes.
Rohan instantly regretted what he said "haha sorry..." he awkwardly spoke. Josuke ignored the mangaka and went inside. "Well that's a bit rude," Rohan thought to himself.
" Yo! we gotta put him to bed, Let's go inside," Okuyasu shouted.

The green-haired man was bewildered, he accepted his fate like this but went inside without a word. As soon as he stepped inside he was greeted with more black-suited men. He huddled Kāijo tightly and followed Okuyasu through the hallways. The mansion was huge, so it felt like hours trying to get to the room. Okuyasu left, right after showing Rohan directions to the kid's room. The green-haired man laid Kāijo down carefully on the bed and laid beside him. The mangaka started stroking the child's azure hair, "Oh I wonder what's going to happen next... I got nothing to lose, why am I scared... Just why-" he fell asleep as he was reflecting on his mundane life.

He missed being a mangaka, but after the incident, His career as a mangaka was shattered so he left the country to never return, But everywhere he went new problems would emerge. Issue after issue he got tired of this and he decided to take his own life back in Japan, his homeland. It ended with getting kidnapped by the Yakuza and some random kid calling the mangaka "mom". He wanted to draw... draw again.

Sorry if it made no sense this is my first ever fanfic so yeah it's bad and short ¯\_()_/¯