Chapter 3

pls I cringed while writing this but please do excuse my grammar errors other than that enjoy >:3

 The awkward silence echoed throughout the room.

"I know I did everything against your will," Josuke said ruefully. "I truly am sorry for that"

"No No that doesn't matter" Rohan sniffed."it's just that I-"

"Mind telling me" The taller man sitting down beside Rohan. "you don't have to you know"

Their eyes met, the atmosphere of the room changed. It's comforting; the mangaka thought. The young child with teary eyes went up to Josuke and pulled his sleeve.

"Daddy...." Kāijo sniffled. "mommy is crying"

"I know I can tell," Josuke replied with teary eyes cupping Kāijo's face. "My little Sherlock"

"Wait.." The mangaka pointed out."You're crying too"

"What no" The mafia boss coughed looking at the mangaka. "They are just-"

The room filled with laughter, brightening up the mood. It left, leaving a bit of sadness. Rohan had never experienced anything like that comfort, it was a pleasure that he wanted to last forever.

"Chief" Okuyasu called out coming up the stairs.

"Coming Okuyasu" Josuke raised his voice. "I'll be down there in a second"

Josuke positions his hand above Rohan's. Rohan's face turned a light crimson shade.

"I'll be back by tonight" Josuke leaned closer to Rohan and whispered as if he was about to kiss. Rohan just nodded backing away, he didn't know what to say anymore. "Kāijo, I'll be back soon, be good" Josuke advised. "I will... I will" the five-year-old boy sang as he was crawling closer to the flustered mangaka.

Okuyasu stood by the doorstep, "Chief, the English teacher we asked for came a day earlier." The taller man spoke.

"Impatient I see" The mafia boss chucked with suspicion."I will see him at once then"

"Bye-bye" the young kid waved as Rohan bowed to the purple-haired man. Josuke smiled at the two and left the room with the skyscraper of a man.

Downstairs.

"So you are the new teacher". One man snickered.

"Yes"

"You better not yell at our young master" Another man teased.

"So" a deep voice echoed from the back ."I am guessing you are the new teacher"

All the black-suited men sat up, fixing their shirts.

"Yes-" the new man swivelled around. "I am Kāijo's new English teacher"

The man felt uncomfortable standing in front of the mafia boss. The colours quickly drained from his face; he couldn't imagine living in the same household as these gangsters. "Darn contract," thought the teacher.

"DADDYY!! Don't gooo" the youngster came running down the stairs. "Kāijo stop, you'll get hurt" ordered the mangaka following behind. Josuke picked the child up into his arms "I am sorry bud, daddy's got work to do" kissing the young child's temple. "then take this" the child handed the mafia a black coloured pebble. "What for?" the mafia asked "For good luck," Kāijo said cheerily. 

The mangaka took a step back but the new teacher met his eyes. They smiled and Rohan blunderingly bowed. "Kāijo, meet your new teacher" Josuke pointed to the tall man wearing a dark blue suit with hair slicked back. Kāijo hid his face with his father's collar. "A shy one I see" the man chuckled. "What your name mister?" a feminine voice called from behind.

"Dane," the man answered turning around " Dane Pittman"

Dane notices how beautiful the green-haired man was. He observed his ladylike figure. The pickled green really suited him, the clock line jacket accentuated his feline body: those voluptuous thighs filled the pants, with such a slender waist he wondered how it's faded fuchsia pink belt could hold it. Dane thought maybe he could help him change it? A tight short dark brown crop top tucked under, the 2 lines accentuating his chest, now if only the wind moved it back... For some reason. Dan couldn't tear his eyes away from his belt. What lies underneath it? Those moss green gloves conveyed a sense of mystery, calling for Dane to bite them off. Recognize who the man was. For a second he didn't regret the contract.

"Rohan?" "You are Kishibe Rohan"

"Oh?" the mangaka intrigued.

"Pink dark boy" The blue-suited man continued excitedly. "I finished all the series I fell in love with your work Mr Rohan'

"Wow, this is my first meeting with a fan" Rohan uttered "After like what? seven or eight years".

Josuke cleared his throat interrupting the two. Mr Pittman turned to the chief yakuza fixing his tie.

"This is not the time to fangirl over your favourite mangaka" Josuke spat at the new man.

"Understood boss" the manga artist mocked.

"Okuyasu why don't you take them upstairs" the mafia boss suggested.

"Goodbye, Kāijo " Josuke kissed the youngster's forehead before handing him to the man next to him.

"Kiss momma too" Kāijo scolded.

The Mangaka's face turned bright red. Mafia boss rolled his eyes and walked towards the mangaka after handing kājio to the taller man next to him. Rohan backed away but ended up slamming against the brown table. "Wait- wait a second Josuke-" The purple-haired man grabbed the mangaka's waist and pulled him closer. They made Rohan's hands land on top of the mafia boss's chest. "Shut up and make the kid happy" Josuke moved closer to Rohan's face, their lips met and shared a kiss that didn't last long. Dane recoiled at the mess happening in front of him. The young child on the other hand cheered while Okuyasu was trying to cover his eyes. The rest of the men were just dead silent. Rohan wanted to continue but too many stares made both men uncomfortable.

"Goodbye then," Josuke said while pushing Rohan away.

"bye..." the mangaka muttered while wiping the smudges of lipsticks off his face

"BYE BYE DADA" the youngster shouted.

Josuke pointed at his mouth. The chief yakuza whipped his mouth which was stained with Rohan's lipstick. He turned to the manga artist who awkwardly smiled with a shrug.

Mafia left the room without a word followed by a few black-suited men. Okuyasu escorted both men and the child into a room with a little chair. A huge whiteboard and a couple of books stacked neatly on a table with some pencil boxes.

"Perfect" Mr Pittman effused "we'll get started right away"

"This is a bit too bland for a child's classroom" the manga artist was unpleased. "This needs more colour Okuyasu".

"I know but-" Okuyasu was suddenly interrupted. "I am sure we can figure out something together Rohan sensei' The blue-suited man smirked.

"Please don't call me sensei" The manga artist lectured the teacher. "It makes me sound so old".

"Momma lets play" the youngsters nagged tugging the green-haired man's pants.

"Okay okay" replying to this energetic child's begs "we can start by decorating this tedious place"

Dane watched as the mangaka and the child started to work.

"Don't just stand there" the green-haired man barked. "Help us out"

"Haha, I'm coming" The man snickered.

I will make you fall in love with me Kishibe Rohan, you just wait...