Chapter 6

Josuke cried and cried until he let his emotions out. Letting out all the feelings that he's been holding back for so long. The graveyard is his safe place.... Second home. He missed his ex-wife dearly but it was time to move on. For Kaijo's sake, After sitting by the tombstone for hours he finally decided to get up and leave. Not speaking a word to his subordinate but they knew their boss too well and respected his moment of silence. After an hour of driving, they were home. Dane was long gone and two were just having dinner. Josuke walked in and Kaijo's face brightened up. "PAPA!" He screamed in delight as the youngster stood up on his chair. Rohan tried to calm the child down. "hey! Sit down!!! You'll get hurt". Josuke smiled and picked up the boy giving him a little peck on his forehead. "Oh my? Did you miss papa Kaijo?"  The mafioso joked and smirked. Kaijo teared up. "I-I- I MISS YOU SO MUCH PAPA!!! WAHH!!". He burst into tears hitting the man's chest and yelling at the purple-haired man for leaving him. Rohan laughed. He loved seeing Josuke getting lectured by Kaijo. After all the yelling and screaming, Josuke decided to call it a night but he didnt go to his room instead he left the house again. Rohan wanted to know why he was leaving late at night but he wasn't his partner to check on him. Mangaka and the hyper child goes to the room and began to get ready. Since Rohan was alone at the house all the time Rohan decided to online shop a lot. Poor Josuke's credit card..... Anyways!! He had brought Kaijo and Himself a matching pair of Pijamas. Rohan was in love with the lifestyle but he felt empty... lonely...sometime felt emotions he couldn't explain. But he could hide that all behind a smile. He picked up Kaijo after getting all dressed.

"Wow! Look at us!" Rohan chuckles. It was cute light blue PJs with cute teddy bears all over.

"Mama! We look gud! >:)" Kaijo does a little superman pose. Both giggling and having fun.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

Okuyasu knocked on the door interrupting their fun. "Time for bed! You two!!" He spoke in an annoyed tone before walking off. Rohan frowned. "And Okuyasu had to ruin the fun! ugh!" He rolled his eyes and picked up the youngster tucking him in the bed and turning the lights. "Good night, mama" Kaijo pecked the mangaka's cheek and Rohan smiled. "Sleep well" He pet his head before laying down and closing his eyes. the youngster snuggled up to the mangaka, both fast asleep after a few minutes.

2 am

"Mama" Kāijo called out tugging the mangaka's shirt "mama wake up". Rohan woke up to the whimpering sound behind him. It was Kāijo sniffling. As He was about to comfort the child he heard cars parking in front and car lights flashed in the small room. He took the weeping kid and decided to look at who it was Sidley praying that it was Josuke. He slid to the glass door and peered out the balcony to see a Josuke getting out of the car. He looked pretty upset, the artist glued as Josuke was a hard man to read and had zero clue on what josuke is doing. He decided to go back to bed. Until the young child starts shouting "PAPA!!!" and waving to the taller man on the ground. The Purple-haired looked up and smiled at Kāijo and then gave Rohan his "death glare". Rohan awkwardly smiled as they were fine this morning, "fearing for his safety" he made it back to the small bed and played with the child to try him down.

After a few minutes, there was a knock to which Rohan flinched. "Sir would like to speak with you Kishibe." Okuyasu called again with a serious tone. Rohan got an uneasy feeling about this. He took a deep breath and got up to open the door.

Guys, I am back with my shitty fanfic!! :>