Chapter 2

Instagram /inked_vision_Little time skip

" Now! where is that bastard" Josuke retorted at the black-suited men. Okuyasu was about to explain but the mafia boss stood up and made his way up to his son's room.

"ROHAN- '' he stopped as soon as he saw the green-haired man sleeping with a young child. He leaned against the door frame and watched as the green-haired man and his child soundly slept. He decided to turn off the lights and was about to close the door before he heard, "Josuke..." the mangaka whispered half awake. The purple hair man stopped and stared at the green-haired man. "Oh, you are awake, sorry to bother you," Josuke blankly said. "You are nice to a person who you just kidnapped" Rohan laughed softly with amusement. The mafia scowled at the mangaka but decided to ignore him while he dragged out a grey swivel chair and walked towards the mangaka. Rohan got up and sat on the bed. "I just did a background check on you Rohan-," The chief yakuza said concernedly. "THAT FAST" mangaka snapped back. The mafia boss nodded.

"That's a lot of money you know, Sensei"

"I know..." Mangaka admitted. "SENSEI WHO-" 

"It says here that you are twenty-seven and a former mangaka. Am I wrong?" The mafia arced a brow.

"No no, I thought you were older cuz you were tall .. Haha..." Rohan gawkily spoke.

"I am 23 pretty young to have a child I know" Josuke confessed while closing the data file.

The mangaka went silent. He wanted to ask the yakuza why but was too afraid to.

"Anyways Rohan, you owe 1 million euros to "Raimondo Opizzi" finance Am I correct?" The mafia boss continued sternly.

" Y-yes" mangaka just wished the ground could open up and swallow him in this instance. For his name never to be mentioned again. "Considering this I would like to make a deal with you, Mr Kishibe" The mafia boss added, crossing his legs.

The green-haired man gulped as he slowly nodded his head unsure whether or not he approved of this proposal from the yakuza.

"I will handle your debt if you agree to stay with my son until he realises that you are not his mother" the purple-haired man declared. " ha-... You sure do care about your son a lot, I wish I had a father like-" the mangaka chuckled a bit and abruptly stopped then looked at the sleeping child. He was surprised by this surprising suggestion but he had no choice. He had nothing, no job, no family and no place to go.

"Mhmm," the mangaka exhales as he strokes the young child's hair. "I think you need more time" Josuke got up and pushed the chair aside. 

"Just tell me when you are ready, Okay?" Josuke reassured. The mangaka did not reply just simply nodded his head.

"Daddy..." the youngster called out half asleep.

"Kāijo-'' the mangaka exclaimed. "Kāijo let's go downstairs mommy gotta rest a bit" Josuke stated looking at Rohan and giving him a faded smile.

Rohan nodded and laid back down. "Rest well momma" the child yawned while waving at the mangaka with his other hand. Rohan mouthed thank you and then smiled a little. Josuke carried Kāijo and made their way downstairs closing the door behind them. Rohan turned over and sank into his pools of thoughts.

For as long as he could remember, no one has ever treated him like this, so kindly. It was surprisingly.. pleasant. He yearned for this type of affection, not that he has ever experienced this before. It annoyed him. His heart was beating to the point he thought he would faint. Could this be it? Could this be Lo-

Knock! Knock!

"I am coming" Rohan groaned.

"What do you wa- Oh Okuyasu?" Rohan murmured.

"Oh, you remembered my name" He replied with a gentle grin.

"Did they call me or anything?" The mangaka asked curiously.

"Oh no, Chief Higashkata told me to give this to you" Handing a small rectangular box over to the mangaka.

"Well..tell Chief Higashikata I said thank you" The mangaka teased.

Okuyasu bowed awkwardly and made his way down to meet with the "family". Rohan closed the door and dragged out the chair that Josuke left and sat down. He opened the box revealing the latest iPhone. The mangaka gasped.

"He is insane.... he kidnapped me then checked my past without me knowing NOW HIS  HERE GIVING ME A PHONE?!!? Crazy bastard " Mangaka mumbled, but he was touched by this. He had never received a gift. He was raised by this strict grandmother so there were no birthdays for him, no friends and no gifts. The mangaka grew up alone and isolated from the world. He moved out of that hell hole once he made his first manga debut at the age of eighteen. His first-ever manga became his last. At the age of twenty-five, he moved to Italy. Leaving his life-dedicated manga " Pink Dark Boy" on hiatus. Eight years of work just washing down the drain. He was on the verge of tears. He wanted to forget all of his mistakes. He wanted to forget it, but it all came to the surface; like a bat running from the sun.

*Downstairs*

"Okuyasu what did he say?" Josuke asked almost as if were begging.

"he said thank you chief" Replied Okuyasu in a formal manner.

" Really? That's it?" The mafia boss replied glumly.

"Yes sir...." Okuyasu mumbled.

"Wow this- You can go now Okuyasu," Josuke said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Okuyasu bowed and left to join the rest of the black-suited men standing around the mafia boss's table. "Daddy! Daddy!" the youngster called out running to him with a teddy bear. "Want something bud?" the mafia boss questioned while picking up the young boy.

"I wanna go see momma" the child demanded.

"Buddy we gotta let mummy rest a bit" Josuke hesitated.

"but- but- I wanna see momma now" The child lamented.

The young child managed to slip through the yakuza's arms and started running upstairs. "KAIJO" Josuke shouted. Kāijo continued running upstairs. Okuyasu was about to run after the young child but the purple-haired man gestured for him to stop. He calmly stood up and followed this lively young nuisance.

"Momma..... Why are you crying.." Josuke heard as he was about to go into the room so he decided to peer into the room to see what was going on and saw the green-haired man sobbing while the child was comforting him. "Rohan...." Josuke sighed walking into the room. The mangaka looks up while quickly wiping his tears. " Y-yes Josuke" forcing a plastic smile to appear on his face.