Chapter 5

@/inked_vision (artist)

Mangaka walked uncomfortably as Okuyasu took the lead. They made their way into the dining room where Kaijo and Josuke were sitting across from each other. The room was filled with awkward tension. All the men were standing around the boss, but some were leaning on the countertop of the open kitchen smiling at Kaijo like creeps. Rohan sat on the seat they had left for him next to Kaijo. Josuke perked up from his coffee and the green-haired man sat down.

"Good morning" Rohan called for both.

"Morning mama" Kaijo clung to the mangaka's hand and smiled.

"Morning" 

Rohan smiled at the boy and began to eat his meal. "Rice and some side dishes, not too bad," the mangaka thought. As he began to enjoy his meal he notices that the Purple-haired man wasn't eating anything but drinking coffee. This concerned the manga artist because his past lovers had a poor diet consisting of drugs, alcohol, and....Caffeine.....

"Josuke" with a worried tone."Aren't you going to eat anything?"

"No"

"But it's not healthy-" Rohan's voice cracked as he was nagging him to eat.

"I'll be off then" Josuke interrupted the other as stood up, fixing his suit. "Is the car ready?"

He ignored the worried manga artist and went over to his son. "Be a good boy while papa's gone okay?" He kisses the youngster's head, Kaijo nodded as he pointed at Rohan "kiss mama too?" He looked up at Josuke with his baby eyes.Mafioso walked past both ignoring the child's request.

"Kaijo, we have English class soon" Rohan titles his head bit and smiles. Trying to change the topic.

Youngster stabbing his food with a fork. "Okay!"

Takes the fork from the youngster "hey! hey! Don't play with your food" Rohan scolded Kaijo.

The little one frowned and nodded as Okuyasu picked him up and leaves upstairs leaving Rohan all alone. The Other men are doing their own thing While The green-haired man is at his portion of food. After he was done we walked upstairs to hear giggles from the nursery so he peeked in. Dane was already there playing with the young child.

"Looks like you guys are having fun without me" Rohan walked in and Dane looks up.

"Oh? Morning Mr Kishibe"

"Morning but I told you to lay off with Dane Pittman" Rohan chuckles.

"Wha- what you remembered my name! Seriously?"

"Well, you are Kaijos Teacher so I, unfortunately, have to remember" He added as he rolled his eyes and then smirked after.

They both chuckle and prepare for the English lesson.

At the graveyard

Josuke walked in alone with a Boqtue of roses. He sat in front of the gravestone of a woman named "Asuka Higashikata". Josuke sighs as he lays the flowers in front of her gravestone. "Morning...If you are wondering hows Kaijo is...He is doing better. He clung to this man and start to call him mama. So I let kaijo stay with him." Josuke lets out a chuckle before getting gloomy again. "I thought I should get that out of the way since you always put him first before anything... even your health." He tears up a bit. "It's your...Birthday Asuka I brought your favourite pink roses...I remember you used to adore the smell of roses- I wonder if roses are still your favourite flowers. I am here...growing old without you but Kaijo is moving on maybe it's a sign for me to move on too. Asuka I still love you like that day I took you out the first day, the day we got married and the day you passed away in my hands. I love you so much but I have to put you behind for Kaijo's future. He needs me... I hope... I..." He began to sob as tears fell down his face. "I hope you live a better life in your afterlife." He looks at the gravestone before he lost it and had a breakdown. He wasn't ready to let anything go. It was impossible, it was his first love and last.

I AM SO SORRY FOR DYING FOR LIKE A YEAR I LOST INSPIRATION BUT I GOT IT BACK DONT WORRY GUYS!! : > IK YOU ALL MISSED MY SHITTY WRITTING