Chapter 4

Artist @/  Inked_Vision_ (on instagram)

"Momma look what I found" Kāijo eagerly stated while handing a few thin sheets to Rohan.

"Ohhhhh stickers!" the manga artist clapped "Good job Kāijo!"

"Keep on cutting the papers, Dane" The mangaka suggested "I'll put the stickers up with him"

They all worked hard to make the place a bit colourful. Satisfied and tired they all sat down except for the hyper youngster, he never seems to get tired.

"Fluttery one haha" the man got up as he was fixing his shirt "My my, I think I might ask for a bonus this month"

"Hahaha" the mangaka forced a laugh. "Such a brat"

"I mean.. he is just a child" Dane chimed in.

"How am I supposed to know ...," Mangaka looked down "what children are like"

Both men stood there uncomfortable, Dane felt like he accidentally opened one of Rohan's memories, Bad memories. He needed answers immedently, but this wasn't a good time... Dane looked up at the clock  7.54

"Well, Mister Kishibe I think that's it from me today."

"Thank you for hard work." Rohan stood up and bowed. "Kāijo! Come and say bye to your teacher"

"Bai-bai" The young boy waved and jumped.

"See you tomorrow" he ruffled the youngster's hair and made his way down to meet with the family. On his way down he passed Okuyasu who warmly smiled at him. In exchange, the man snarled at the right-hand man and left. Okuyasu ignored the man since they never got along and went upstairs to meet with the mangaka and the child.

"Rohan, The chief can't make it tonight" he peeked through the door and called out.

"HUH!" mangaka snapped back "BUT HE SAID-"

"It's already eight o'clock"

" So?"

"Go to sleep"

"It's only eig-"

"Well I don't really care what you do" he responded looking at his black Bulova Wristwatch. " but it's well past Kāijo's bedtime"

"Okay fine" Rohan rolled his eyes as he got up.

"Momma let's go to bed!" the youngster nagged pulling the green-haired man's hand "Let's go to bed!.

"Okay okay, I am coming let me get-" mangaka paused. "OKUYASU WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR".

"I knew you'd make a fuss" throwing some light pink striped pyjamas at Rohan man "so I brought up some clothes"

"Thank you...." embarrassed mangaka headed up to the bathroom.

He came back to find Okuyasu gone and the once hyper youngster tucked in bed. Rohan signed as he sat on the bed.

BING!

The manga artist looked at the phone to see who texted, It was from josuke. His mood brightens up as he takes the phone from the bedside table.

Good night.

Sent 8.35 pm

What a heartless man the mangaka thought. He put the phone beside him and turned off the bedside table lamp,

" MAMA WAKE UP" Kaijo shouted and shake the sleeping man. "WAKEEEE UPPPP"

"OH MY GOD" Rohan bawled as he got up "WHAT DO YOU...."

He looked up to see Josuke stand right in front of the mangaka wearing his tight black vest with pitch-black slacks, he had both hands in his pant pockets while his black blazer rested on his forearm neatly folded while I, the greatest mangaka looked like a hobo.

" I see you had a good night's sleep" josuke teased. "Didn't miss me? You left me on seen last night."

Rohan looked as if he could knock the tall man in front out.

"Oh scary" the purple-haired man leaned towards the angry Rohan and whispered, "I like that".

Mangaka's eyes widened as his face turned red. He tried to reply to whatever Josuke just said but couldn't get the right words out.

"Come down now," The mafia boss said. "The breakfast is getting cold"

Josuke left the room with Kaijo leaving Rohan to jumbled up in his own thoughts. After coming back to his senses he decided to go have a shower and later wear whatever the right-hand man had left for him, A plain light green oversized shirt and dark track pants. The manga artist Scorned at what they had left for him. " To think that I, Great Kishibe Rohan, has no fashion taste, Imbeciles!" Rohan wanted to throw hands at anyone who walked into the room, but he tried to stay calm. He didn't even bother brushing his hair nor wearing his favoured headband. He started making his way down to the living room where Okuyasu waited to take him to the dining room. 

PLS, I didn't know that you guys like the story djskjsfkjsd  sorry for the long break tho :< I swear every chapter just gets worst  and worst