Paper Ball (Harry Potter)

(I'M JUST BORED)

The fifth year Slytherin and Gryffindor sat in their Potions class, listening to Snape drone on. Harry sat with Ron and Hermione while their blonde friend was sitting with Draco.

The Slytherin tapped the blonde's arm, "Hey, Ellie." The girl simply raised a brow. "I dare you to break all the potions on the shelves."

The Golden Trio shared worried looks when they caught wind of what Draco was telling their fellow Gryffindor. Ellie smirked a little while crumpling up a piece of paper as silent as possible, watching Snape from the corner of her eye. She quickly spelled it to be as heavy as a brick.

Every student in the room froze as a paper ball soared through the air.

*KSHKSHSKHSKHSKHSKHKSHKHKHSKHKSHKSHHH*

Snape turned around so quick and stared at where his precious potions used to be. He turned to the students and immediately looked at the smirking blonde teenager, "Miss Gold, what do you think you're doing?!"

Ellie jumped towards Snape, "It's just pure mindless vandalism!"

"Are you mentally deficient?!" His question made the class look back at Ellie, who always has a comeback.

It was proven when she opened her mouth, "If I was mentally deficient...I would've missed."

That's when the blonde turned, grabbed her bag, and strutted out of the classroom.