Chapter- 30

After walking for several days Jin Ling and his team finally reached Qishan, now they just had to find the area that connects through the dungeon.

It was noon.

Shizui pushed aside the twigs and huge leaves that were covering a certain area of the ground. There was actually a hole hidden beneath it.

He called the other two, "A-Ling, Jingyi."

JinLing was startled because of such a sudden call with such intimacy.

Like seriously now it was the time for them to be serious! Why would he call him 'A-Ling' so casually everytime and make his heart beat in unusual speed.

It was not fair.

He walked over to Shizui before crossing his arm and saying, "Why do you always call me 'A-Ling'?"

Shizui was removing the left over leaves, he tilted his head towards JinLing and smiled, "Am I not allowed to call my A-Ling as A-Ling?"

Aye you're such a heart throb!

Jin Ling cleared his throat, but that didn't made the red tint on his cheeks disappear. He said with all seriousness, "If you call me A-Ling that I should also call you..." He averted his eyes while his face was now no less than a cherry, "...A... A-Yuan."

Shizui widened his eyes a little before giving a sly smile. He stood straight up and rested his hands on his hips, "Well it's fine by me."

JinLing was surprised at first then hurriedly said, "Huh? So-"

"But" Shizui cut him off by placing his index finger on JinLing's lips, "I'm your senior, it's not good to call a senior by his name. "

JinLing knitted his eyebrows and pouted, "You should just say me that I'm not allowed to. But you can call me by that name."

Shizui chuckled before speaking, "You kind of look really cute when you're grumpy. "

"What did you say?! "

"Ah sorry sorry." Shizui said but only he knew how much he really meant it. He retreated his finger and said, "Call me gege. "

"What?" JinLing was doubtful if he heard it correct.

Shizui sighed and repeated a word at a time, "Call Me Gege."

"Gege? "

"Yes."

It took a moment for JinLing to realise why did Shizui just now said 'Yes'. When the realization dawned upon him, the redness from his face that was fading away started showing up again.

He waved his hand in air and tried to explain himself, "W-w-wait I... "

Shizui brought his face closure to JinLing and gave him a bright charmastic smile, "Yes A-Ling, I'm waiting."

All the blood from JinLing's body raced towards his head and if Shizui said a single more word, his head might just burst.

"Hey guys."

Both Shizui and JinLing turned their heads in unison to look at the owner of the voice.

"I'm also here." Jingyi forced a smile while speaking.

"Oh right" Shizui said while unintrestingly turning his face away from JinLing.

Jingyi was totally offended, "Oh right?! What does that 'Oh right' means?!"

Shizui pointed towards the hole that he had just discovered, "That"

Jingyi walked over and examined the hole, he rubbed his chin whilst saying, "I see, this might be a pit. It's pretty deep."

JinLing bent down to look more closely inside it, "Is this the path that connects the underground dungeon where the sea monster recides?"

"Maybe" Shizui replied, "We'll know once we check it."

"Huh?! A-are you sure that it's safe?" Jingyi said while stretching his neck as much as he can to look at the bottom of the pit.

Shizui replied, "I'll go first and check by myself."

"But it's dangerous to go alone." JinLing said, his voice laced with concern.

Shizui tilted his head towards him before parting his head, "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Is it really okay?" Jingyi was concerned as well.

Shizui said, "I'm the head disciple of Lan sect, it's my duty to keep you guys safe. And it's not a big deal."

"Well yeah you're the head disciple" JinLing said, "but still..."

"Don't worry JinLing" Jingyi chimed in, "He isn't weak you know."

Shizui heartily laughed, "Yeah" Then he said with a serious expression, "Okay i'll call you guys if I see everything's fine."

JinLing and Jingyi nodded.

Shizui jumped inside the deep whole that could only make one person fit at a time. After an incense of time they heard Shizui's voice, "You guys can come."

Both JinLing and Jingyi looked at each other and nodded in mutual understanding before jumping one by one.

It was dark inside. Only a fire talisman burning on Shizui's right palm was the source of light. Jingyi took out a fire talisman as well and ignited it.

"So till where did you check?" JinLing asked.

"I didn't went that deep." Shizui answered.

JinLing raised his brows, "How much deep you went?"

Shizui propped his chin on his left hand before saying, "How much deep do you want me to go?"

"Huh? Of course not very deep, otherwise you might get hurt." JinLing replied without being oblivious to the fact what Shizui was trying to indicate.

Jingyi face palmed himself in his mind while regretting about the fact why did he ever let Shizui borrow his erotic book. He thought 'Ohmyyy JinLing is so innocent. I wouldn't want someone to ruin it.'

On the other hand, no one knew the thoughts inside of the head disciple of Lan sect. But if one would try to see him in eye to eye. They could testimony his wicked stare for once in their life.

"Let's check the stench of blood is heavy here." JinLing said bringing back both the Lans from their thoughts. Both of them nodded and followed behind him.

After walking for 100m or so they could hear a faint drip drip sound.

"Is that the sound of blood dripping?" Jingyi asked.

"Maybe" JinLing said, "The odour of blood is getting heavier as we are walking deeper."

"No" Shizui said.

JinLing and Jingyi tilted simultaneously tilted their head to look at him.

Shizui pointed towards his right, "It's water, look there."

They looked where Shizui had pointed his hand, there was indeed a lake. It was just so dark and the fire was so dim, that they couldn't possibly see it unless they tried to check.

Suddenly the land beneath their feet started shaking. At first it was slow but then the magnitude of earthquake started rising in rapid speed.

"Wh-what is this this?!" JinLing asked trying his best to balance himself.

The rocks fell down from above, Jingyi doughed it before saying, "An underground earthquake?!"

Shizui slashed the rocks into pieces with his sword whilst saying, "How is it possible? It could be-"

ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"-a sea dragon."

A/N
Unedited :)
Ik the chapter isn't that interesting I'm really very sorry for that. But I hope you might enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Have a good day or good night
v(=∩_∩=)フ