Chapter-19

In the presence of esteemed Hanguang jun how would the Lan juniors dare to even touch the jar of wine.

Both Shizui and Jingyi hesitated, and at the end Jingyi gathered up the courage and took a sip of the wine.

Wei Wuxian asked, "So, how does it taste?"

Jingyi took another sip before replying, "It's taste is fine."

Wei Wuxian said, "Yeah I too feel its only fine. The best one is Emperor's smile." Then he turned towards Shizui and said, "You don't wanna try?"

Shizui unintentionally gazed at Lan Wangji, who sat expressionlessly beside Wei Wuxian not uttering a single word.

Before Shizui himself could reply Jin Ling said, "He'll drink if he wants too."IBM

Wei Wuxian arched both his eyebrows up high, "I didn't even asked you."

"So what?!" Jin Ling retorted and drank a mouthful of wine.

Shizui hurriedly childed, "Ah Jin Ling you don't have to worry."

Jin Ling gave him a side look, "Who said I'm worried?"

Shizui let out an apologetic smile then help the cup of wine. He stared at the cup and surface of wine where his face was reflected. He said, "I just want to try something new." Then gulped down the wine.

His adam's apple bobbled, the wine burnt his throat and made him feel a bit tipsy. He couldn't understand how were the people actually able to drink such beverages. The he silently placed the cup on tha table.

He was embarassed and huilty at the same time for breaking the rule of GusuLan right in front of seniors. But at the same time, the seniors were the one who urged him to break the rules.

Jingyi poured some more wine into his cup and started drinking it, followed by Jing Lin who too poured wine into his cup and drank it.

Jingyi noticed it, and again poured the wine, and again Jin Ling poured some for himself.

Wei Wuxian noticed and laughed out, "Are you both having a competition that who's the better drinker?"

Jingyi shrugged his shoulders, "Huh is that even a thing to ask? Ofcourse its me."

Jin Ling denied it in an instance, "What did you say? Pfft don't make me laugh. I'm way more better than you."

Jingyi tilted his head around him, "What?! Are you asking for it?!"

JinLing too turned towards him, "You are asking for it!"

"Really?!" Jingyi exclaimed.

"Then" both of them exclaimed in unison "Lets do it."

One after another they tried to gallop the wine down their throat.

Shizui grew concerned, "Wei gongzi we should stop them."

Wei Wuxian waved his hand and said, "First let me find out who's the top two drinker here, becausr I know the top one is me."

Shizui, "..."

Beside Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji silently lifted the earthy cup and drank his green tea.

After a moment both Jin Ling and Jingyi bikkered like a drunkard at each other, with no intention to lose to the other one.

Wei Wuxian had already entrertained himself enough and he knew drinking too much for the kids isn't good for health.

He clapped his hands in air, "Fine, fine. We got it. Both of you are poor drinkers. See, you people are already wasted."