Chapter- 3

Jingyi turned his head to look at the person who was calling him. He said, "Finally you came out."

Sizhui was perplexed. He asked, "Were you waiting for me?"

Jingyi replied, "Not really waiting... As you know we won't be allowed to talk if we are in our bed chamber. Its soon gonna be nine."

"Then?"

Jingyi's eyes suddenly curved in a mischevious stare and the corner of his lips twisted up wards. Sizhui finally understood his purpose of waiting for him outside the cold spring. But still he tried his best not to think.

Jingyi said in a low voice, "Hey if you need any advice for position then I've lots of those kinds of books disguised as literature poem books."

Shizui at first didn't understand what he meant by 'position' and 'those kind of books'. However, after thinking for a while, he finally understood what his collegue meant.

His face turned from white to red, red to purple, then finally ended up in red again. He lost him temperment and shouted, "Impudent!"

Jingyi laughed out loud and said, "Shouting is prohibited in Cloud Recess." Sizhui was at a loss of what to do. Jingyi really misunderstood about them. He need to clear the misunderstanding.

As he was about to speak, some other disciple who must have been the incharge to look around spoke, "You two, its about to be nine soon. Head back to your respective rooms." After finishing his sentence he leaped up and left.

Shizui muttered to himself, "Lets solve the misunderstanding tomorrow."

"What?" Jingyi however heard his muttering. He thought that he must've wanted to know about the pornographic book but was embarassed to ask. So he grinned and continued, "No need to ask for it. I'll hand it to you tomorrow morning."

Sizhui hurriedly exclaimed, "No need!"

On the other hand, in Lanling. The sect leader just entered the Koi Tower. Every discpile and maiden greeted him. One of a middle aged maiden, who's bun was tied up high, and had put on some rouge on her face, noticed that something was off with the sect leader's mood.

She asked, "Sect Leader are you sick?"

"I'm not!"

"You don't need to force yourself Sect Leader. Your face is already very red."

" ... "

JinLing didn't noticed at all that all the way to Lanling from the Dafan mountain, his face was red. That means his Jiujiu must have noticed it. He must have been suspicious. JinLing was already very embarassed and again after his red face was mentioned, he was even more embarrased.  He was so embarrassed that he was angry.

He said in a forced calm voice, "I'm not sick. I've just now arrived from night hunt, thats why I'm feeling hot."

The maiden took his words and said, "Alright sect leader."

That night JinLing leapt over his bed. Streched his body and blankly stared at ceiling for a while before muttering, "Today was a long day."

He again thought of those gentle eyes and and the high nose with perfect jaw line of Sizhui's face. That ethereal voice which was so pleasant to his ears. And those parted thin lips under the moonlight, if there wouldn't have been any disturbance he might have just-

No. No. No. No.

I'm a Sect Leader and I should have self control!

He repeated these words in his mind. But he still couldn't help but imagine it. And think to himself, why was he so attracted to that man? Above that... he is his friend!