Chapter-21

In Cloud Recess.

Shizui was sitting under a withered tree writing a calligraphy. Unusually today was colder than the days before. Maybe because the winter was approaching thats why the days passing were becoming colder.

His composure was calm and his back was as straight as an iron rod. For now, he really resembled the esteemed Hanguang jun in appearance.

But we know, the peace can't last forever. From a distant Jingyi walked towards Shizui and called him, "Hoi Shizui!"

Shizui neatly placed his brush aside and looked up and smiled to greet him.

Jingyi said, "Shizui you're writing calligraphy?"

Shizui nodded.

Jingyi said, "Did something happen? You're so quite..."

"Ack" Shizui involuntarily responded. Then to cover things up he said, "Thankyou for the concern, but there's nothing."

Jingyi narrowed his eye brows, he raised his right hand and pointed his index finger towards Shizui's forehead. He said, "Whom are trying to fool?!"

"..."

"You've acting weird since we returned from the inn!" Then he lowered his voice, "Did something happen in inn?"

"..."

When Jingyi saw Shizui's expression, that he took it a little to far. It was inconvenient for him to ask someone about their private matter. He cleared his throat and said, "Its okay if you don't–"

"I've been dying to say it to someone." Shizui got up from his seat, and the composure that he had maintained before, all had vanished. 

Jingyi, "..."

"But... I'm still a bit hesitant to tell it to someone else." Shizui softly said whilst he again sat on his seat.

Jingyi sat beside him on the tiles of rock. He said, "Its fine. I promise I won't make it louder."

Shizui was clutching his fist, "You promise?"

Jingyi again raised his right hand to show a thumbs up and displayed his white teeth, "I promise."

"... Fine."

Then he got up and ran away, "I'll tell you later!"

How could he tell someone about how shameless he acted? He took advantage of someone in druken state! It was an unforgivable matter. He should be whipped three hundred times for the crime he committed.

Jingyi was totally perplexed. He even promised Shizui that he wouldn't tell it to someone. Then why did he run away?

After finally making sure that no one was around Shizui halted in his step.

There were trees all around, but it was only the trunks, the leaves had already withered.

He made a fist, flew his hand up high in the air and gave a solid punch to the tree. The poor tree couldn't restrain such aggression and broke into two part with just one hit.

Few birds that had yet to migrate, all flew away in once. The ears of rabbits twitched.

Shizui was so mad at himself. He didn't feel ashamed when he did it, instead he enjoyed it. And now when he thinks about it, he's ashamed? Though he doesn't regret about what he did.

He had suppressed his frustration for a week! Or we can say since they returned from the Food Festival.

Now, after a fucking week it blasted.

But what could he do?

It wasn't like he could go and apologize to Jin Ling 'I kissed you when you were drunk. Sorry for that.'

He would be called even more dumb.

He supported himself with the broken tree, and face palmed himself. His face was as red as a tomato during the starting of cold winter.

Crep. Crep.

His face was still red, but his eyes were already sharp. He turned his head to look who the person walking towards him was. A person in black robe stood before him.

The leaves were fallen all over the ground, Wei Wuxian walked on those withered leaves making a sound of crep. He grinned, "Shizui."

"Wei gongzi." Shizui greeted.

Wei Wuxian looked at the tree that was broken into two. He said with all seriousness, "I see, you've caused quite a commotion in Cloud Recess."

Shizui was more even embarassed to be scolded. He said, "That... I-I was frustrated."

"Hmm frustrated? I've never seen any Lan to have broken a tree in frustration." Wei Wuxian said. Then as if he remembered something, he squinted his eyes into a crescent and his lips curved up in a teasing smile. He murmured to himself, "Or have I..."

He cleared his throat before saying, "So, why were you frustrated? Did you take advantage of someone?"

Now, Shizui was gonna faint from embarassement. His face was flushed red. He took an oath to himself that he would never repeat such action in the future.

Wei Wuxian was just joking around, but when he saw Shizui's reaction, he himself got choked because of the air he was breathing.

Only one thought ran inside his mind 'When?'

'Since when did his innocent son become like this?! Did he inherit the traits of his father?'

A/N
Unedited
Ik this chapter is kinda short. Sorry for that. But now my exams are getting started after a few days, and i guess i won't be able to update for atleast two-three weeks. I'm really sorry.

Thankyou very much for reading (╥﹏╥)

Stay safe ya'll ♡